Page 37 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

benben2142 Guest

Hey guys, I was wondering, what forum does eric use http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7sM4GWVmB4 Gok and you tell me because I need to send him an e-mail.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Hey guys, I was wondering, what forum does eric use http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7sM4GWVmB4 Gok and you tell me because I need to send him an e-mail.
    Why can we hear his breathing so heavily? How physically exhausting is it to record something? Maybe he should focus a little less on his TFs & a little more on his weight.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah it is. It's a very convoluted shellformer.
    Big Convoy arrived yesterday and despite all the stuff I have heard about his transformation, I must say that I found it to be simple and intuitive. Of course from Mammoth to robot was dead easy but it was almost as easy from robot to mammoth.

Yes, he is a shameless shellformer but I didn't find anything difficult or frustrating about him.

Edit: Fixed Dyslexic post
    Last edited by kup; 26th March 2008 at 11:46 PM.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Big Convoy arrived yesterday and despite all the stuff I have heard about his transformation, I must say that I found it to be simple and intuitive. Of course from Mammoth to robot was dead easy but it was almost as easy from mammoth to robot.

Yes, he is a shameless shell former but I didn't find anything difficult or frustrating about him.
    Hey kup, what is the matrix thing that big convoy came with?

Hey guys, I was wondering, what forum does eric use and you tell me because I need to send him an e-mail.
    benben, if you need to contact eric, I would recommend some how contacting him through youtube. It's up to eric if he wants to disclose his email address to you - and noone else.

I have already addressed the issue of you trying to obtain people's contact details through others this week.

As for what forum eric uses, this will definitely be something that you would need to ask eric.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

what is the matrix thing that big convoy came with?
    Big Convoy has a sculpted matrix on his chest in robot mode.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse
    Why can we hear his breathing so heavily? How physically exhausting is it to record something? Maybe he should focus a little less on his TFs & a little more on his weight.
    Well I don't know if Eric's health has much bearing on his ability or integrity as a reviewer. I've known Eric online for a few years now and I've found him to be a pretty nice guy who knows his stuff about TFs. Also, his breathing may or may not be due to his weight - maybe he's asthmatic or has oversized adnoids, who knows. I have no idea what Eric's medical situation is, and frankly, it's none of my business. It is irrelevant to Eric's TF knowledge and as a TF reviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142
    what is the matrix thing that big convoy came with?
    Big Convoy is the second Transformer to ever come with a Matrix - the first being Lio Convoy. But Big Convoy is the first Transformer to come with a Matrix that could be removed from his chest and held in his hands.

In Beast Wars, all Maximal commanders had a Matrix - but they're not like the Creation Matrix or Autobot Matrix of Leadership. They're more like a super "power up" device that they can use to power up themselves or a weapon.
    Big Convoy used his Matrix once to power up his Big Cannon into the Matrix Buster. In the Beast Wars movie Lio Convoy and Optimus Primal combined the power of their Matrices and powered themselves up as Flash Lio Convoy and Burning Convoy respectively.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Well I don't know if Eric's health has much bearing on his ability or integrity as a reviewer. I've known Eric online for a few years now and I've found him to be a pretty nice guy who knows his stuff about TFs. Also, his breathing may or may not be due to his weight - maybe he's asthmatic or has oversized adnoids, who knows. I have no idea what Eric's medical situation is, and frankly, it's none of my business. It is irrelevant to Eric's TF knowledge and as a TF reviewer.

Big Convoy is the second Transformer to ever come with a Matrix - the first being Lio Convoy. But Big Convoy is the first Transformer to come with a Matrix that could be removed from his chest and held in his hands.

In Beast Wars, all Maximal commanders had a Matrix - but they're not like the Creation Matrix or Autobot Matrix of Leadership. They're more like a super "power up" device that they can use to power up themselves or a weapon.
    Big Convoy used his Matrix once to power up his Big Cannon into the Matrix Buster. In the Beast Wars movie Lio Convoy and Optimus Primal combined the power of their Matrices and powered themselves up as Flash Lio Convoy and Burning Convoy respectively.

Well gok, if you have seen Eric's collection you may have noticed that some figures are in glass display casings, now I believe they are fish tanks, lol but where could I find the ones that he is using?

I got my glass display cabinet for my Megatrons from a display store. Try using a phone book or a search engine like GOOGLE to find one in your area.

benben2142 Guest

2 things.
    1. I can't believe it, when I was transforming skylinux the gold sticker had torn, gaaahhh

2. How much are tickets to brisbane super nova for adults?