Page 42 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 223237383940414243444546475262 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

although

someone here raised the point that the cube could have a decepticon influence since the new life it created, like the mtdew tf, were attacking people

It creates life, not political views.

Try to think of them as neanderthal TFs. All instinct, no social tact.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    each figure comes with a booklet that has instructions, individual tech specs (which the originals didn't have) and background story. No robot points.
    Does this toy come with everything it should, like paperwork and accessories

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Does this toy come with everything it should, like paperwork and accessories
    Why the obsession with paperwork, tech spec decoders and so forth?

You are only making it harder for yourself as a G1 collector when you reject everything that doesn't come with such things.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Why the obsession with paperwork, tech spec decoders and so forth?

You are only making it harder for yourself as a G1 collector when you reject everything that doesn't come with such things.
    But I want to be complete to the full.

Later (i.e.: 1989 onwards) didn't have tech specs decoders anyway, so it's rather irrelevant.

They come with all the accessories that the originals had - weapons and gestalt parts. Although the decos on the chestplate is painted on whereas the original had stickers.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Later (i.e.: 1989 onwards) didn't have tech specs decoders anyway, so it's rather irrelevant.

They come with all the accessories that the originals had - weapons and gestalt parts. Although the decos on the chestplate is painted on whereas the original had stickers.
    I actually like the idea of stickers, because it gives the toy a nice touch.
    Also were there any thing in particular that the reissue micromasters had to cut from the box, like promotions and stuff like that? Or is it just the plane art work, because I do know that encore reissues have robot points on the box flap.
    Last edited by benben2142; 4th April 2008 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    I actually like the idea of stickers, because it gives the toy a nice touch.
    Sorry, this is not to offend you but thought you hated stickers???

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142; 27th March 2008, 10:16 PM

March Acquisitions.

I went to titan's tower and picked up the encore...

I went to titan's tower and picked up the encore Skylinux and the revoltech Megatron, and I am going to avoid labeling stickers on skylinux.......... HATE STICKERS

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

benben, I don't think you realise that most people who bought G1's back in the day didn't end up keeping things like Instructions/Tech Specs/Decoders/Sticker Sheets. They weren't completists who had to keep everything that came with their TF. You shouldn't expect to find all this stuff when searching for a G1. Hell, only 1 of my vintage G1's actually has instructions (Shockwave) while I've only got Tech Specs for 2 of them (Shockwave & Ramhorn). As long as a G1 has all it's accessories (guns/attachments etc.), don't fuss over anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    benben, I don't think you realise that most people who bought G1's back in the day didn't end up keeping things like Instructions/Tech Specs/Decoders/Sticker Sheets.
    Well, y'know, apart from us.