Page 32 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

benben2142 Guest

Are any of these guys worth it ? http://search.stores.ebay.com/KSGJ03...001372QQsofpZ0

I need pretenders!
    Last edited by dirge; 10th March 2008 at 10:46 PM.

Re: IDW MTMTE

It's not new news that IDW said they would republish them, but it is new news that theres a date. However some Amazon preorders don't always happen but I hope it does because it means they might do the hardcover collection of all eight issues in one.

so goki how much are they really worth?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Thanatos: <swear words> that site is f'expensive!! They're selling Cybertron Galvatron for 23100JPY which is about 242AUD. Screw that!

1orion2many: you are correct. Those prices are rip offs... (-_-)

Wow, well I'm glad that's all cleared up.

Thanks Gok!

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Are any of these guys worth it ? http://search.stores.ebay.com/KSGJ03...001372QQsofpZ0

I need pretenders!
    I would say so since they are in their Masterforce boxes.

However keep in mind that Pretenders are a bit of an acquired taste.

Your parents are sure generous with the pocket money if you can afford them.

I prefer trade paperbacks as opposed to single issue comic books (It's some wierd fetish but I just love how they look all standing next to each other in my book shelf)What is the best website to buy transformers tradepaperback comics from? I've had a bit of a hunt around and can't find a decent site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I prefer trade paperbacks as opposed to single issue comic books (It's some wierd fetish but I just love how they look all standing next to each other in my book shelf)What is the best website to buy transformers tradepaperback comics from? I've had a bit of a hunt around and can't find a decent site.
    I also prefer the TPB not so much for its shelf value but because you get to read the story all in one go without braking pace. However this is becoming a bit of a hassle as many fans have access to the individual issues (i don't, would need to mail order), therefore read the stories months before I do and tend to comment or mention things about it in the assumption that everyone else has read it too, inadvertently spoiling it for me

Amazon is your best bet. If you want to stay in Australia, Classic comics are online at eBay: pino65

They're a brick and mortars store in Melbourne. I get all my comics from there. If they dont have it in store you can always ask them to order it in. Just message them or call them. They offer the best retail prices in Australia I've found.

Yeah that too Kup. I prefer to sit down and read the story in one sitting.

Thanks STL I'll give them a try