Page 36 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637383940414656 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

The cab section of the fire engine flips out to form the lower legs, which means that in vehicle mode it would house the upper legs - which means that it cannot be hollow to fit the Nebulan or human component as with other Autobot Headmasters. I'd say that HasTak were trying something new with Hosehead/Cab in terms of the design and transformation. Fire fighters do actually sit on the outside of fire engines when operating or accessing equipment (e.g.: water cannons, ladder etc).
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 21st March 2008 at 08:21 PM.

benben2142 Guest

I so want a g1 lightfoot, the godmasters are so hard to find on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I have heard that Big Convoy is very hard to transform. Never experienced it myself though but I have ordered it.
    You mean the big Mammoth, i didn't think it was that bad.

Yeah it is. It's a very convoluted shellformer.

benben2142 Guest

Hey guys I was just wondering, how should I display my Misb collection like for carded transformers and misb transformers, where should I display them, because my room is very small, any ideas?

MISP collecting is not for those who are short on space! I'm constantly fighting for space display my loose collection!! So my advice is just to OPEN your toys.

But if you insist on displaying them sealed, then you'll need a shelves to display your boxed figures. I would recommend displaying carded figures off hooks off your wall.

Talk to your parents. Ideally you would want to have wall-bracket shelves for your MISB figures and your parents would probably want to have a say before you start sticking hooks all over your wall. If either you or your folks aren't keen on the idea of attaching these kinds of permanent fixtures to your walls, then another option is to get a bookcase. For carded figures you can use 3M Command hooks which are designed to be removed without marking/damaging the wall (provided you remove them according to the instructions). Command hooks don't work so well if your walls are painted with teflon coated non-stick paint though (as I suspect my walls are painted with (-_-)).

Now go make a photocomic

benben2142 Guest

I don't understand, the hasbro seacons don't come with nautalator in the gift set, so how are you surpose to make the other leg for piranicon? Also how come g1 overbite comes with a stand?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    I don't understand, the hasbro seacons don't come with nautalator in the gift set, so how are you surpose to make the other leg for piranicon? Also how come g1 overbite comes with a stand?
    Quoted from Wikipedia's Seacon page

"when Dreamwave Productions profiled the Seacons, it was mentioned that Overbite, who normally becomes Piranacon’s gun (given the role by the toy’s instructions), often has to stand in for Nautilator as a limb ..."

You could say it's just a bit of "Scramble City" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hnv2V-JkgY

All of the Seacon limbs come with stands so you can pose them in gun mode.

The Gift set was probably cheaper to produce with one less member and since you can still form Pirnancon with just five Seacons it wasn't a crucial loss.

yeah, the Targetmaster Seacons are basically "Scramble gestalts" - they're not part of the Scramble City series, but they have the same interchangeable limb gimmick that the other scramble gestalts have. As such you only need five Seacons to form Piranacon (four limbformers plus Snaptrap). The sixth Seacon formed the gun, hence being a "Targetmaster" (yeah, lame, I know).