Page 46 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 263641424344454647484950515666 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Shazam, I have had the same "problem" with my MP Megs. For ages I couldn't get the damn halves of the arm to line up! I found it a bit tricky at first, but a few months ago I discovered the "secret"...

Basically, it's a 2 step process to get the arms flush... I would suggest straightening his arm out again, then...
    1) Push his arm (the shoulder part) down while holding the forearm, then
    2) Pushing it a little further until you hear it click (hopefully not a bad "it's broken" click tho! )

I know it sounds weird to say push it down twice, but it seems to hit a little spot and stop, so you need to then push it past that point so it clicks in! At least, this is what I do... and it works perfectly every time!

Don't be scared to push it with a little force, but please be careful!

Goodluck...
    That's right, the black double joints slide a little. It is so small that the slide is almost invisible. You have the right idea already based on the pics, just try to slide gently the black double joint until you hear a click like robsy mentioned. The Arm should fit in just fine after that.

Megatron may seem fragile but I must have transformed him like 20 times and had no issues with him. He is not as fragile as he seems but like always, its a good idea to be careful with any toy that size.
    Last edited by kup; 9th April 2008 at 12:00 AM.

benben2142 Guest

I want sho 109 http://www.posdisplays.com.au/index.htm also where are these guys located? Are there better pic's?

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    I want sho 109 http://www.posdisplays.com.au/index.htm also where are these guys located? Are there better pic's?
    According to the website you linked us too they are located here:
    Showroom: 9 Leonard Street, Hornsby NSW 2077
    Postal: PO Box 66, Pennant Hills NSW 1715

Try browsing the website before asking questions like that mate, otherwise you could antagonise other board members. Me, I like answering easy questions. Makes me feel smrt... I mean smart

benben2142 Guest

Hey guys, how come, the movie legends have changed there boxes? On the front it says ages 5+ and on the new box it says 5+ in a bubble, also I have notice that the new legends come with paperwork and the old ones don't and on the back, the original box had teac specs where is the new box just states 2 in 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Shazam, I have had the same "problem" with my MP Megs. For ages I couldn't get the damn halves of the arm to line up! I found it a bit tricky at first, but a few months ago I discovered the "secret"...

Basically, it's a 2 step process to get the arms flush... I would suggest straightening his arm out again, then...
    1) Push his arm (the shoulder part) down while holding the forearm, then
    2) Pushing it a little further until you hear it click (hopefully not a bad "it's broken" click tho! )

I know it sounds weird to say push it down twice, but it seems to hit a little spot and stop, so you need to then push it past that point so it clicks in! At least, this is what I do... and it works perfectly every time!

Don't be scared to push it with a little force, but please be careful!

Goodluck...
    Robzy, thank you so much for the suggestion. I will try it when I get home today. But I believe when I tried to do it, I already heard the "click"... and whenever I try to push it down further it just won't budge...fingers crossed it'll work this time.

Also, all up, how many "clicks" should there be?
    Last edited by sanbot; 9th April 2008 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142

And how come your acquisition pics are mirror-reversed?

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142
    Hey guys, how come, the movie legends have changed there boxes?
    Welcome to the world of packaging variants.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 9th April 2008 at 04:48 PM.

was there ever a reason why Takara stop making stoped the line of ''takara reissue collection"?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

www.POSdisplays.com.au

Whenever I see those 3 letters next to each other, I think of "Piece of Shi# Displays"

It's a Joke guys

A Joke

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for Comedy Gold...

ROFL!

(Oh, & I am aware of the fact that POS stands for "Point of Sale")

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    was there ever a reason why Takara stop making stoped the line of ''takara reissue collection"?
    So they could create another line with new numbering.

This allows them to redo Convoy (Prime), Megatron & Starscream a third time

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    Did the reissue landcross come in individual bots or did they just come in a box set, also can you tell me if that landcross in the link come with all paper work?
    benben,

i've just ordered them from Robot Kingdom...
    All bots comes sealed in their bags and complete with instructions (paper work) in their own individual boxes

so yes, if you want them...go ahead and buy them.
    i'll have pictures up in the acquisition page later on tonight/tomorrow
    have fun and great to see you purchasing so many toys lately