Page 30 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

benben2142 Guest

Hey guys I found a mib takara g1 countdown it's $162us plus shipping, it is mint complete with all paperwork and phome insert, I want to ask the seller a question for a bargain so how can I find his e-mail, not the ebay e-mail the really e-mail? Also how come the hasbro g1 countdown doesn't come with 5 micromasters it only comes with 1?

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142
    Hey guys I found a mib takara g1 countdown it's $162us plus shipping, it is mint complete with all paperwork and phome insert, I want to ask the seller a question for a bargain so how can I find his e-mail, not the ebay e-mail the really e-mail?
    I don't know what a "really" email is but why not just email the seller via his/her ebay email address??

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142
    Also how come the hasbro g1 countdown doesn't come with 5 micromasters it only comes with 1?
    In Hasbro markets the Autobot Rescue Patrol was sold separately.

benben, contacting sellers outside of eBay is against eBay policies. The seller would be within his rights to report you to eBay.

If you're asking for the seller to cut his price, there's a very good chance he would report you.

As for why the Hasbro one doesn't - Takara released Countdown later, and decided to include extra figures.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Can someone plz tell me the different assortment to t/f sizes, e.g deluxe so on. for the new animated toys

is the áctivators' the size of t/f legends?

what are the small size transformers for the animated series.?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Animated has Deluxe, Voyager, Leader and Supreme size classes (price points).

Activators will replace Scout Class, which replaced Basics during Cybertron.

Does anyone think we're a chance of seeing a repaint of Incinerator in the Takara black colour scheme before the movie line disappears? I wouldn't buy the boring Hasbro grey one, but despite the no-hands issue I'm strangely drawn to the Takara version. I mean, they've repainted EVERYTHING else, haven't they? Has there been even a rumour along these lines?

So why don't you just get the Takara version? That's what I did. It really looks nice IMO.

I guess I just wouldn't bother trying to import such a flawed figure, but I know I'd cave if I saw it at retail in that colour scheme.

Considering how outrageous the RRP for Transformers are locally, it cost me about the same to import one.

thnxs for the reply

Hay does any1 have information on the 'transformers timeline' toys?

i saw a alpha trion , dirge and thrust from
    http://www.redmercury.co.jp/shop/02t...y=TRANSFORMERS and want more information on it
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion