Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 293944454647484950515253545969 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Ordered Powerglide and Bombshell.

Managed to order a single Powerglide just in time - seems the singles are sold out for now. Thanks for the heads-up TinyJazz.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Too late on a single Silverbolt .

Shall wait for restock or Amazon then.
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Pre-order ALL the things!
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Pre-order ALL the things!
    LoL. just CW stuff for me

Generations Chromia just came into stock, and like Amazon, it didn't come with Arcee, so there must be a revision case floating around that doesn't have Arcee it in... but the collector sites are getting stuck with it. (which will make lead to a glut of Chromias when Arcee comes in with equal numbers to Chromia... and Arcee is the one with higher demand)

This could also mean that Arcee is still some time away at BBTS (for anyone holding off sending their POL), as it appeared at Amazon a week ago and the Arcee cases still hasn't show up.
    Being the end of this series of Generations, we could be seeing a repeat of the Waspinator wave drama, with Arcee being under-produced, and needing a special run a year later to meet collector demand.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Generations Chromia just came into stock, and like Amazon, it didn't come with Arcee, so there must be a revision case floating around that doesn't have Arcee it in... but the collector sites are getting stuck with it. (which will make lead to a glut of Chromias when Arcee comes in with equal numbers to Chromia... and Arcee is the one with higher demand)
    Looks like they might actually be aware of this, as I tried to order 3 Arcees (for me and two others), and it would keep changing the order to 1 unit.
    So they are possibly expecting to be stuck with a heap of Chromias, so want to reduce the number of Arcees being sold without a Chromia.

Excellent... time to lock in some in case Amazon get picky again with shipping to us.

(ouch on the new Deluxe prices making cases an extra $20)
    Has the prices of Deluxes increased in the US?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

This could also mean that Arcee is still some time away at BBTS (for anyone holding off sending their POL), as it appeared at Amazon a week ago and the Arcee cases still hasn't show up.
    Being the end of this series of Generations, we could be seeing a repeat of the Waspinator wave drama, with Arcee being under-produced, and needing a special run a year later to meet collector demand.
    The only reason I suspect you may be wrong that Arcee is still a while away is that they have changed the expected time to "mid-December" rather than just December. If they weren't expecting it soon, they'd likely just keep it as December and push it out another month (for the umpteenth time)
    I'm still desperately clinging to the hope of getting Arcee by Christmas (/wishful thinking)

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    The only reason I suspect you may be wrong that Arcee is still a while away is that they have changed the expected time to "mid-December" rather than just December. If they weren't expecting it soon, they'd likely just keep it as December and push it out another month (for the umpteenth time)
    I'm still desperately clinging to the hope of getting Arcee by Christmas (/wishful thinking)
    I'm still on the fence with Chromia. I'll probably cancel my single Arcee and preorder the pair, but I'm not sure if I have the room to make Chromia a priority.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust