Page 724 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 704714719720721722723724725726727728729734744 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,240 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Default Bendigo TF's?

Can anyone either:

A: Provide info on the best places to find TF figures in Bendigo (have been keeping an eye on the VIC sightings thread but seen naught)?

or

B: Provide info on which stores chains are most likely to have the AoE or new Bot Shots in? I believe Bendigo has a Big W, Target, Toyworld, K-Mart and Myers

Thanks kindly, Trev

Kmart in Vic is best spot for AOE followed by Target. Only simple toys at Big W. Not aware of any very active members in Bendigo and it's too far for most Melb members to have happened to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    What are some figures that have the "Bludgeon effect"? Where the toy becomes high demand after the fact because of popular fiction?

Obviously Bludgeon. Razorbeast from Beast Wars. G1 Ironfist is one I just found out about too.

Any others?
    Surprised no one has mentioned Overlord. Sure he wasn't super cheap to start with, but his price definitely jumped up a lot after Last Stand of the Wreckers. Had I known, I would've been happy forking out a couple hundred on the guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Kmart in Vic is best spot for AOE followed by Target. Only simple toys at Big W. Not aware of any very active members in Bendigo and it's too far for most Melb members to have happened to be there.

Cheers Paulbot - will check it out on our daytrip on Sat.

I hear tell that a G1 coloured Slag is going to be released in the next wave. Is that true? If so might save my bucks and get that one instead of the purple one if I come across it on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Surprised no one has mentioned Overlord. Sure he wasn't super cheap to start with, but his price definitely jumped up a lot after Last Stand of the Wreckers. Had I known, I would've been happy forking out a couple hundred on the guy...

Yeah, he costs way more than that now! Wish I had found one before as I'll prob never afford him now

Overlord was expensive, $400+ before LSOTW.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Cheers Paulbot - will check it out on our daytrip on Sat.

I hear tell that a G1 coloured Slag is going to be released in the next wave. Is that true? If so might save my bucks and get that one instead of the purple one if I come across it on the weekend.
    No. There's a Japanese exclusive of a Slug in G1 Dinobot colours but no indication there will be a Hasbro version. I'd guess there'll be a "platnium/thrilling 30" box set release of the Dinobots by Hasbro in G1 colours but it's a guess.

There's also the Then and Now pack, where you get Slug (same purple colours) with a Minicon Slug (in G1 colours) - the Minicon Triceratops toy from 2006 classics line. Reports are the two pack is a TRU exclusive and will be $25 so cheaper than Slug on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Overlord was expensive, $400+ before LSOTW.

No. There's a Japanese exclusive of a Slug in G1 Dinobot colours but no indication there will be a Hasbro version. I'd guess there'll be a "platnium/thrilling 30" box set release of the Dinobots by Hasbro in G1 colours but it's a guess.

There's also the Then and Now pack, where you get Slug (same purple colours) with a Minicon Slug (in G1 colours) - the Minicon Triceratops toy from 2006 classics line. Reports are the two pack is a TRU exclusive and will be $25 so cheaper than Slug on his own.
    Ah - I think it may have been the Minicon Slug I had heard rumors of - cheers again mate!

*bump* Help please.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I cannot complete the last stage of transforming Age of Extinction Deluxe Crosshairs. Whenever I place the lower door panels into position, the rear side parts pop out and vice versa. I think it's the big rubber panels that's getting in the way, but I can't seem to find a way to make them fit. Instructions have been useless and I've watched video reviews which haven't helped either. It really doesn't help when every video reviewer is transforming the toy from car to robot, even though it's packaged in robot mode. This toy is so frustrating, it's making toys like Big Convoy, BT Grimlock and MP Megatron look good.

Could someone please advise me on how to transform this toy?

has there been any talk of doing MP Skywarp with the MP-11 mould? I don't mind the differences too much between the MP-3 mould, his tail "skirt" looks a little off as do his shoulders but its the balance of it that is poor. He is nowhere near as poseable as the others and always falls backwards.
    Sorry if I'm a little late with this but I only just got my MP seekers.
    Spiderken Away!

I haven't heard anything about it officially yet

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    *bump* Help please.
    all I can suggest is trying it again and making sure you're in good light so you can see everything, I don't have any AOE figures yet myself.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)