Page 734 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 714724729730731732733734735736737738739744754 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Has there been any update of a Hasbro MP Sideswipe release since it was mentioned in that leaked/hacked list of upcoming Hasbro product a while ago?
    It was announced at Botcon during the panel. Bluestreak will also be getting a Hasbro MP.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    It was announced at Botcon during the panel. Bluestreak will also be getting a Hasbro MP.
    Cool, thanks!
    Which brings us to where we are today...

If I were Hasbro, I'd release MP Bluestreak in his Diaclone colours.
    I just hope they don't release him in that cheap "Hasblo Grey" colour that we saw with their reissue of the G1 toy. :/

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So who have your Autobots been fighting against?
    No one, I only Display and Transform them sometimes.

Default To open or not.

I have one Transformer I've never opened. A Henkei Ghost Starscream. He's packed away somewhere and I would dig him out, open him, and give him pride of place on my Seeker shelf. But he's clear plastic and I know thats a disaster waiting to happen. So should I open or not?

Any Marvel comic buffs on the board?

Anyone know of the comic issue or an image where Death's Head is the same height as a Transformers?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Any Marvel comic buffs on the board?

Anyone know of the comic issue or an image where Death's Head is the same height as a Transformers?
    Every issue of Transformers he was that size, so #113-114, 117-118, 120, 133-134, 146-151, the beginning of Doctor Who Magazine #135, the S.W.O.R.D. limited series #1-5.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I have one Transformer I've never opened. A Henkei Ghost Starscream. He's packed away somewhere and I would dig him out, open him, and give him pride of place on my Seeker shelf. But he's clear plastic and I know thats a disaster waiting to happen. So should I open or not?
    Which disaster are you referring to? That he'll yellow? Or that clear plastic tends to crack where other plastic would form stress marks?

I'd get rid of him while I could. The risk will always be there and only gets worse with age.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Yeah, one of the wing mirrors of my clear BT Mirage snapped off a few months ago. But since finally getting Alternators Mirage, I'm just going to leave BT Mirage in robot mode (since Mirage almost always used his invisibility ability as a robot) -- the Alternator will see more transformation play.

Much like Ghost Starscream, I couldn't sell BT Mirage even if I wanted to (I tried a few years ago, but had no bites ). MP Ghost Screamer was the single greatest MP shelfwarmer here, and I still come across this toy at conventions and fairs at below its original RRP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Every issue of Transformers he was that size, so #113-114, 117-118, 120, 133-134, 146-151, the beginning of Doctor Who Magazine #135, the S.W.O.R.D. limited series #1-5.
    wow thank you!! Hopefully the Marvel Infinite series appear at retail real soon.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion