View Poll Results: What did you think of this episode?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - Outstanding

4 33.33%
  • 4 - Great

2 16.67%
  • 3 - Good

1 8.33%
  • 2 - OK

4 33.33%
  • 1 - Crap

1 8.33%

Thread: Episode Review - 112 Transformers Prime - Predatory

Default Episode Review - 112 Transformers Prime - Predatory

Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Was looking for it this morning but I must have been alittle too early

great episode, had to happen the 2 iconic femmebots of TF universe , catfight!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Another neat episode. Nice and creepy. The only problem I had was she was called "Airachnid" not "Blackarachnia" like she should have been.

This is not an episode for kids. It was freaky as all hell

I'm gonna hate myself for saying this, but.... I really liked that episode. In fact, it was awesome Now why can't it be like this every week...

*spoiler*

It was good to see Cliffjumper again (but we all knew that was going to happen at some point as they wouldn't have wasted all that money on a character model for less than half a show ).
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Guess I'm the black sheep.

I found it dull and rather generic. I know Arcee and Jack are the main characters, but I feel that the two of them are incapable of carrying the show, they need support from Ratchet, Bulkhead and the others to liven the show up.

Arachnid's alt mode was craptacular too, I'm glad they didn't give such a one dimensionally "evil" character the name of BlackArachnia, the past two incarnations (BW and Animated) were actual characters, not a Hollywood monster cliché.

The series is missing having threatening opposition, Starscream and his cronies have never been displayed as being overly powerful compared to the Autobots, the only enemy that seemed to truly pose a threat since Megatron went into stasis were the scraplets.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

I found it dull and rather generic. I know Arcee and Jack are the main characters, but I feel that the two of them are incapable of carrying the show, they need support from Ratchet, Bulkhead and the others to liven the show up.

Arachnid's alt mode was craptacular too, I'm glad they didn't give such a one dimensionally "evil" character the name of BlackArachnia, the past two incarnations (BW and Animated) were actual characters, not a Hollywood monster cliché.

The series is missing having threatening opposition, Starscream and his cronies have never been displayed as being overly powerful compared to the Autobots, the only enemy that seemed to truly pose a threat since Megatron went into stasis were the scraplets.
    Agree 100%. This episode annoyed me. Arcee is starting to irritate me. Why didn't she just say to Jack "The bot on that ship hunts indigineous species and I have a grudge against her so get out of here" instead of being all brooding and distant.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

This show is currently lacking both a point and a sense of humour. And I can't suspend disbelief enough to think that there's any real danger to Jack and Arcee or to care. If there's no noteable overarching story arc then the individual episodes need to be better than this. I was so bored that I gave up and couldn't even be bothered watching the last five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post

I agree, the last two episodes have been character building for Jack and Arcee, I want something new...
    I actually want to see the other decepticons outside of a 'fix megatron' moment...

Her altmode wasn't even a spider...

Where can i watch this? Tried to do it on Youtube but it keeps glitching. And I really want to watch this