Page 864 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 844854859860861862863864865866867868869874884 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Thanks, Should be fun with shipping and currency conversion right now
    If you use a place with a BBTS style POL Magnus should still be cheaper to buy online than at Aussie retail, just slightly.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...8AAOSwMmBVsfPX

$71 delivered compared to the $89 + travel time shopping locally.
    Also comes with ebay's get your product or get your money back guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

Oh sweet!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Oh sweet!

Thanks
    Got it on ebay that night, just waiting for it. Definitely expecting to hear it turn up in australia just after i get it knowing my luck but for that price, not complaining too much

From here:
    Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Does anyone know (of where to find) the basic/average dimensions for a scramble city combiner limb?
    Here's a sample:
    FIRST AID
    = vehicle mode: 3cm(H) x 6.5cm(L) x 3cm(W)
    = robot mode: 9cm(H) x 4cm(W)
    SLINGSHOT
    = vehicle mode: 4cm(H) x 12cm(L) x 7.5cm(W)
    = robot mode: 8cm(H) x 3cm(W)
    SWINDLE
    = vehicle mode: 3cm(H) x 8cm(L) x 4cm(W)
    = robot mode: 7cm(H) x 5cm(W)
    BREAKDOWN
    = vehicle mode: 2.5cm(H) x 8cm(L) x 4cm(W)
    = robot mode: 9cm(H) x 4cm(W)
    AFTERBURNER
    = vehicle mode: 4.5cm(H) x 8cm(L) x 5cm(W)
    = robot mode: 8cm(H) x 4cm(W)

So the average among this sample would be:
    = vehicle mode: 3.4cm(H) x 8.5cm(L) x 4.7cm(W)
    = robot mode: 8.2cm(H) x 4cm(W)

==========================================

My MP Ironhide from PC came with a coin, so I assume that it's from Hong Kong rather than Japan. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it then occurred to me that the instructions and everything else that came with this toy is entirely in Japanese. When I've purchased Transformers from mainland China, they came w/ 2 instructions, one in English and the other in Chinese. Hasbro AU's imported MPs come w/ 2 instructions as well (English and Japanese). But my Ironhide only came with Japanese instructions, no Chinese one.

So did I happen to get a figure that erroneously didn't come with Chinese instructions, or is this issue more common with other MP Ironhides from HK? If it's the latter, then it seems to be quite an oversight from Hasbro HK.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My MP Ironhide from PC came with a coin, so I assume that it's from Hong Kong rather than Japan. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it then occurred to me that the instructions and everything else that came with this toy is entirely in Japanese. When I've purchased Transformers from mainland China, they came w/ 2 instructions, one in English and the other in Chinese. Hasbro AU's imported MPs come w/ 2 instructions as well (English and Japanese). But my Ironhide only came with Japanese instructions, no Chinese one.

So did I happen to get a figure that erroneously didn't come with Chinese instructions, or is this issue more common with other MP Ironhides from HK? If it's the latter, then it seems to be quite an oversight from Hasbro HK.
    None of the Takara MP's (or any other Japanese Transformers) I have ever brought in Hong Kong have ever had English or Chinese instructions. Only Japanese.
    If you are getting a Japanese MP from HK with Chinese instructions I'd be checking its authenticity. Perhaps Hasbro China (as opposed to Hasbro HK) do something like AU and customise their instructions for their mainland customers?

All I can say is "Google Translate is my friend" regarding how I and others I know here in HK overcome trying to figure out our instructions on our MP's.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

[QUOTE=GoktimusPrime;511806]From here:

So the average among this sample would be:
    = vehicle mode: 3.4cm(H) x 8.5cm(L) x 4.7cm(W)
    = robot mode: 8.2cm(H) x 4cm(W)

Gok, thanks for the reply, I looked all over the net bet there doesn't seem to be a diagram anywhere. A second question if I may.

As all the 'limbots' have ultimately different dimensions, could you measure the chestplate-groinplate part that is more or less common to all limbots. And maybe the connecting post.
    I would appreciate this. All my limbots are packed away, and relatively unaccessible.

Does Grimlock transform into robot mode at all in Season 3 of G1? I only recall him being in dino mode

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Does Grimlock transform into robot mode at all in Season 3 of G1? I only recall him being in dino mode
    Yep, Five Faces of Darknes (episode 3) & Madman's Paradise
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Whats TCCA?
    Spiderken Away!