Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I've preordered MK1 on Steam via the legitimate key reseller Green Man Gaming. A little over $110 for the most expensive version of the game going that route. Too bad for me NRS are making the betas console only. Still, the game is only a month away from release.
    That's a hell of a good price. I bought it digitally on the Xbox store, so I had to pay the full $150.
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Who's getting Starfield?

I'm so damn excited about it... even bought a second Xbox series X so my wife and i can both play at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    Who's getting Starfield?

I'm so damn excited about it... even bought a second Xbox series X so my wife and i can both play at the same time.
    So how's Starfield? I waited for reviews before buying. Now the reviews are out and they are pretty good so I went to buy it. But I managed to trip my bank's fraud protection, so I can't buy Starfield until they remove the fraud protection.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So how's Starfield? I waited for reviews before buying. Now the reviews are out and they are pretty good so I went to buy it. But I managed to trip my bank's fraud protection, so I can't buy Starfield until they remove the fraud protection.
    Oh that sucks...

Haven't played it yet, didn't opt for early release because my wife's not online.
    Would've loved too... but wanna play it with her. This weekends a write off with both days booked for Fathers day events anyways.

Wednesday cant come soon enough though! lol

I'm trying to stay away from reviews as much as possible, but from the little I've seen.... it's gonna be amazing.

Transformers Michaela Banes actress Megan Fox is in MK1.

I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.