Hi all

i need to move house very soon, (still staying in canberra) and need to do the whole pack and move thing.
it will be the first time ive ever really done this, (last few times i moved i didnt have a collection at all and i had a parter that knew how to do all this)

I have a really large corner cabinet Specifically this one http://metrodisplay.com.au/shop/disp...sc-242-corner/

does anyone have any suggestions on how i would go about moving this beast, it does come apart but all the glass panels are very large and heavy. I'm thinking i may have to sell it off if its going to be too hard for me to move (or just throw it in a skip with the contents of my garage , ok more like 4 skips)

I'm also probably going to be downsizing my collection in the future. so if anyone in canberra has a recommendation for storage place that isnt obscenly expensive that i can store all my TF boxes and probably my whole collection in while i move things out and get moved in and work out what im going to do with my stuff that would be great.