Approximate Retail Price -$27 - $35
Approximate Size – 15cm
Allegiance -Autobot
Alt-mode –Corvettle
Main Features/Gimmicks – 3 guns, a sorta billowing cape
Main Colours – Green, Black
Main Accessory – 3 hand guns

Robot Mode
This figure is SUPPOSED to look like he has a billowing cape that would flutter around him matrix-style. Instead he kinda looks like Electrostaic Jolt as in they couldn’t figure out how to tuck away the roof hood. The goggles on his forehead look kinda cool but they are not coloured like the package art, just the same green as his forehead. He has ok poseability and the fact you can vary his weapons is kinda cool but overall a fairly average figure.

Covette mode
Looks very nice! The colours and paintjob work really well, looks like he should be out of a Need for Speed or Tokyo drift movie. Very sleek, very sexy. Certainly his best mode by far!

Transformation
The instructions are that small you can hardly tell what to do. Good news is is that if you look at him from behind you can tell he is half in vehicle mode already. A matter of shifting the feet, joining the legs and fiddling round with the arms and shoulders and he’s done – certainly doable without the instructions and only took me a few minutes to figure out sans them. Only problem is getting all those annoying tabs to click in together tightly around the shoulders and arms.

Overall
Well, this is the first AoE deluxe I have opened and have to say I am not impressed. Wish I had waited to find him a bit cheaper ($35 at Toyworld in Bendigo ) or to see if they did a Voyager version where the cape concept actually worked. He’s ok, nice alt-mode, but certainly nothing special and if you don’t pick him up you wont be missing much.