Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Howdy howdy howdy

I think it might have been a bad idea to join up here. My obsessive compulsive gene must have kicked in because I have bought so much this pay it simply isn't healthy.

Ah, I'll start at the top i guess. I bought the last micromaster transport I needed, Overload. Secondly I caved in a bad way and got a Fansproject Superion crossfire set because I had a uni set just sitting in it's box. Then, in a sudden burst of greed, I took a Nexus Maximus from ebay. Maybe someone watched it? I didn't, I was at work earning the money. Kind of renders the superion obsolete eh?

Then I bought some Figma's with a mate, boring I know but after that I bought my nephews first birthday present! A plushie Optimus Prime! Plus another one for me and a black prime for me too, good grief. I couldnt think who I was buying this for more, mr or my nephew!

After all that, as if that was bad enough, I happened to remember the Spychangers that came with little tins. So what do I do? I buy the first mosc ones I see, then turn around and buy a complete set when I realise how hard they are to find! Hah! Aaaaah, I crack myself up. Ontop of all that a JRX set I've been wanting since 2000. Though truthfully I only got it because I was scared it would sell out.

Then I saw these little ceramic vw breakfast sets. Oh my goodness! I've had one of these for ages but I never knew there were so many! I just had to have some. I've got some on bid and I'm using that to stop me splurging.

Ever been like that? Unable to stop yourself? I've made grandiose purchase before but by jove this is one hell of a streak.

I'm terrible, just plain terrible. Aaaaah, what am I saying? I love it all

I can't help but buy some transformers alot of the time. If I see something I want up for sale, I usually buy it on the spot, then deal with the missus after I it arrives heh. But it's not like money is being wasted though right? I mean, at least we have something to show for it, unlike drugs/alcohol (though I do enjoy getting buzzed on booze every so often )

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I mean, at least we have something to show for it
    That's usually how I see it! The end result is just so much more impressive.

I also found this custom Superion gap fill on tfw. It looks great and hopefully it will make the superion work so much better. I hope. We'll see when it arrives.

Welcome fellow adelaide fellow! Get in my way and I'll crush you! Jokes (sorta...)

Ha! I could say the same to you!

Seriously though, I'm a skinny fella with a red beard, and I can walk reeeeaaal fast. Just try to keep up