Thread: Ebay postage question - can the seller do this to me?

Default Ebay postage question - can the seller do this to me?

I have recently (in the last 50 days) purchased two Transformer-related items about two weeks apart from an eBay seller in Japan. I had just started the process of filing a PayPal dispute with the seller as I have not received the later purchase of the two items and I had not been receiving any responses to questions.

It seems as though my filing this report has got the sellers attention (finally) and he has just informed me that he has now just sent off both of my items together in the one package using EMS.

Here's the issue though - If I originally payed for postage for the later of my two items (Air Mail) as well as postage for the second of my two items (I payed for EMS for this) then should the seller technically be refunding at least part of my payment for Air Mail for the first of the two items? EMS is only meant to take around a week to arrive internationally anyway, and he's waited nearly two weeks to tell me that he's only just sent it!
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

If he's ending both just now at the same time he should refund you a portion of the postage cost, since its just one posting now instead of the two separately. Better reply to him in the paypal dispute window ( its not closed yet, right) and he should reply to your inquiry. Im guessing he combines pst cost anyways so a combined post cost for the 2 items in EMS should cost less than if it were sent separately.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Ouch - All the best.

Hope it works out for you.

I am to receive $10.00 USD refund which is fair to me.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy