Page 211 of 381 FirstFirst ... 191201206207208209210211212213214215216221231 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3801

Thread: The Action Pose Thread

Looking great, Leige Scenes like these makes me wish Cyberverse classed figures were a line of its own with separate characters instead of mini versions of the larger classes.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Epic !! Liege

Thanks guys! They really should make the Decepticon Spaceship which prolly opens up to become a base.

Can't wait to get my Cyberverse Shockwave so he could ride onto Ultimate Predaking's back and for that upcoming Cyb. Vehicon jet legions - army building on those as well!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Very epic scene there L.P.

#spoiler# #spoiler# #spoiler# #spoiler# #spoiler# #spoiler#

It seems to be hasbro's evil genius plan to make Predaking big that you can't just settle with the Voyager version. You have to get either the Ultimate Predaking or many Cyberverse figures.

Quote Originally Posted by doublespy View Post
    Very epic scene there L.P.

It seems to be hasbro's evil genius plan to make Predaking big that you can't just settle with the Voyager version. You have to get either the Ultimate Predaking or many Cyberverse figures.
    Thanks, but I actually prefer the Ultimate (ultra only really) size than the Voyager coz it fits in better to both the larger figures and the Cyberverse one.

@Gok heheheh Shockwave - going in to darkness... welcome to my side of moon!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    @Gok heheheh Shockwave - going in to darkness... welcome to my side of moon!
    Is Sentinel Prime, standing in front of Spock.
    (I took G1 Galvatron w/ me to watch the last Star Trek movie)

Doh! :P

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks guys! They really should make the Decepticon Spaceship which prolly opens up to become a base.
    I'm just seeing your battle-scene now Liege & bloody hell does it look awesome!, that epic display room of yours adds as an enviable backdrop too!

Oh don't look so surprised. You didn't expect this stunted little wretch to survive, did you?

TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.