Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PIC HEAVY!!- Phil. Xmas Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Just to get an idea on the prices - How much is it for G1 Overlord? And was he complete?
    G1 Overlord

loose - Php9000 - not sure about completeness I didnt bother to ask
    Boxed Hasbro version box sealed complete- Php39000

Conversion rate at that time was Php40.35 = AU$1

Overlord apparently is worth more than Korean Fort Max as he is only Php30000
    hope this helps.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Wow! That is pretty expensive. It's similar to Ebay prices.

yeah original G1s always are. But the booktype and newer reissues are cheaper. One store I went to had encore Ironhide for sale at Php500 which made me Whhhhaaa??! I shouldve waited! Grrrr ah well
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I got a Bruticus set for PHP800. I wanted a Superion set but couldn't find one. Ironhide and Ratchet Encore were PHP500 everywhere.

Predacon and Silverbot for PHP800 as well.

Optimus Prime was PHP1000.

Are there cheaper TFs in greenhills?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I got a Bruticus set for PHP800. I wanted a Superion set but couldn't find one. Ironhide and Ratchet Encore were PHP500 everywhere.
    Predacon and Silverbot for PHP800 as well.
    Optimus Prime was PHP1000.
    Are there cheaper TFs in greenhills?
    Welcome to the forum! btw you Filo? Start a thread in the Members Intro section so everyone can welcome you as well.
    Some are , some aren't. AT times you get discounts like from Greattoys when you buy in cash they gave me 5% for each item. Not sure if this is standard or just during Xmas season. Greenhills has a whole lot of stores which sell from loose to MISB so the chances of you finding stuff is a lot more as well. Shoppesville Plus for exmaple has a whole round floor of collectible stores to choose from, then there the usual Greattoys and the newer RToys, its one toy store next to each other.