Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: October/November submissions.

Default October/November submissions.

Since we are alternating months of AU and AU+US questions, and US Hasbro have changed their Q&A month last month, I'll start up a 2-month topic, to cover it.

So during this topic's 2 month block, we should have a 5-question AU submission, and a 10-question AU+US submission, and I will draw from this topic as each submission is due (end of September and end of October).

The TF1 Deluxe '76 Camaro Bumblebee had many re-releases in various boxsets, sometimes with minor variations, but never a major redeco unlike most of the TF1 figures. Are there any reasons for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    The TF1 Deluxe '76 Camaro Bumblebee had many re-releases in various boxsets, sometimes with minor variations, but never a major redeco unlike most of the TF1 figures. Are there any reasons for that?
    fab grindors should be out there everywhere now!

...I don't see how FAB Grindors are relevant to Gutsman Heavy's question about the TF1 Deluxe 70s Camaro Bumblebee mould. ???

My question is: Does Hasbro have any plans to produce the remaining ROTF Constructicons (Overload, Hightower & Scrapper) in the Deluxe &/or Voyager price points?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My question is: Does Hasbro have any plans to produce the remaining ROTF Constructicons (Overload, Hightower & Scrapper) in the Deluxe &/or Voyager price points?
    tformers.com asked this one awhile ago.

"Q: With the release of 3 of the individually transformable Constructicons and Long Haul coming out next, will we see the remaining Constructicons (e.g., Scrapper, Hightower) released?

Hasbro: Unfortunately, there are no plans at this time to release any additional Constucticons past those that we have currently announced. "

This is a rather odd choice for them IMO, since they produced figures of everything from TF1 then milked on repaints (Including the game save for shockwave)

Thanks NG. That really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by NoenGaruth
    This is a rather odd choice for them IMO, since they produced figures of everything from TF1 then milked on repaints (Including the game save for shockwave)
    Not to mention the fact that they chose not to make any toys for the Animated Constructicons so that they wouldn't compete with the ROTF Constructicons.

Q1 : Some of the exclusives such as Animated Jetfire and Jetstorm, and Universe Autobot Ambush, have comic books. Comics and bios can make a character much more interesting. Surely this adds and creates an incentive to collect other toys. Have their been any plans to include mini comics and collectible bio cards with a future series of transformers, especially for example the Universe series which are not supported by a Cartoon?

I _liked_ the trilingual comics that Hasbro included with Armada toys. That and the fact that it gave birth to jAam!
    Tuve _gusto_ de los tebeos trilingües que ese Hasbro incluyó con los juguetes de la armada. ¡Eso y el hecho de que diera a luz a jAam!
    J'ai _aimé_ les bandes dessinées trilingues que ce Hasbro a incluses avec des jouets d'armada. Cela et le fait qu'il a donné naissance à jAam!

Some toys were not released in certain countries in past lines. E.g. in the original (G1) line, Swoop was not released in the UK, and Shockwave was never released here (at least to my knowledge). The reasons for this and other such nonreleases don't seem readily obvious to me. Why has this been so?

Q: With Hasbro USA's recent announcement that they intend to release their own version of Masterpiece Grimlock (reference), will there be plans to release this toy for the Australian market?