View Poll Results: How do you play with your Transformers?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fantasy play

11 8.09%
  • Fiddle play

97 71.32%
  • Don't play

24 17.65%
  • Other (please specify)

4 2.94%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you play with your Transformer toys?

im a fiddler. i'll transform and pose them when i get bored with assignments or study, break up the monotony of it....and im easily distracted when im bored...like now...suppose to be assignment-ing :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    To those who play with their TFs - what sounds effects do you use for explosions?
    me being a player i think il fil in the gap for this one, those whom dont have the IMAGINATION or the FUN designed into their brains that dont KNOW the meaning of having a GOOD time PLAYING with their transformers, this may help you a little and may get the ball rolling for all the types of noises or sound affects you c an use when trying to get back into playing or whatever. NOW without FURTHER adue i show you the list of noise affects you can make when playing with your transformers

pew pew pew [pronounced pew pew pew or puew puew puew] (normal childish noises when pretending to do voices)

whoosh [pronouced with a small blowing sound continued with the oosh, can be used when you have one of the transformers fly in from above.

KABLAMOOOOooooo!!!!!!! [prounouced same as the way its said but with AN EPIC VOICE OF SOMESORTS] (when theres epic explosions)

BOOM!!!! [PROUNCED LIKE ABOVE but with a quiter voice of some sorts] (smaller explosions)

boom boom boom [prounced like its said but in a deaper voice and quiet like]( footsteps of something huge, like devastator or omega supreme)

reeeeeeeeeee [sound like a chainsaw] (for chainsaw things, i dont know whom exactly but well take it your own way)

[deranged coughing noise] (for the very old transformers)

[tishue noises] (for when you need to blow your nose)

[small scratchy noises] ( for when you need the impression of the toy climbing a rocky surface)

ytwquiryoiuqwrywjdkaysdjfhlsdkfjhsdkhfskdlhf [yell that out loud i dare you] (some alien gibberish that may be handy if you want the illusion of an allien race talking)

[robot voice] (self explanitory)
    all we need now is the story line
    squish [say it with all the oozyness you can muster] (for when some [people get squished or technorganics, you decide]
    random characters, random scene and random moments

inferno {beastwars} was walking down the street when he heard omega supreme fly overhead [whoosh], transforming mid air the giant robot when [robot voice]" STOP PREDACON I MUST DESTROY YOU" so he started chasing him, [boom boom boom] when he came across a weird alien of some sorts ["ytwquiryoiuqwrywjdkaysdjfhlsdkfjhsdkhfskdlhf"] but omega supreme tripped, fell on the alien then exploded [boom[kinda louder]squish then KABLAMOOoooooo!!!!!]

simple

oh and yes i do have ALLOT of time on my hands lol

I'm a fiddler... in the nicest possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by kuzzy View Post
    inferno {beastwars} was walking down the street when he heard omega supreme fly overhead [whoosh], transforming mid air the giant robot when [robot voice]" STOP PREDACON I MUST DESTROY YOU" so he started chasing him, [boom boom boom] when he came across a weird alien of some sorts ["ytwquiryoiuqwrywjdkaysdjfhlsdkfjhsdkhfskdlhf"] but omega supreme tripped, fell on the alien then exploded [boom[kinda louder]squish then KABLAMOOoooooo!!!!!]
    Suddenly RotF Jetfire appeared [deranged coughing noise], transformed [chrk chrk chrk CHRK CHRK], and [pffft!] farted out his parachute...

I'm so starting a chain story thread on this - to the creative stuff forum!
    The story thread's here.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 17th October 2009 at 01:00 PM.

I play with mine. Mostly i take them all off the shelves and transform back and forth but sometimes i'll fantasy play.
    The way i see it i collect toys and toys are supposed to be played with.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    The way i see it i collect toys and toys are supposed to be played with.
    +1 QFT! Yeah!

Im a fiddler!

Fiddle, with the ocassional vocal sound effect added.

I'm a fiddler.

Being a teen in today's society, I'd rather not make any sounds.
    If any of my friends saw me doing that, they'll only have one question to ask; do i know you?

I know it's rather sad but that's how it is.
    -=≡OrionPax≡=-

Knights of my untidy study

Quote Originally Posted by OrionPax View Post
    I'm a fiddler.

Being a teen in today's society, I'd rather not make any sounds.
    If any of my friends saw me doing that, they'll only have one question to ask; do i know you?

I know it's rather sad but that's how it is.
    I understand 100%
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503