Page 75 of 110 FirstFirst ... 556570717273747576777879808595 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Movies Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That, is F***ing cool!
    Cheers Dkaris, man I'll be lookin' forward to that!
    (Wish they'd make a Wolfenstein film )
    wolfenstein film would be interesting. Did you ever play wolfenstein Enemy Territory?
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    wolfenstein film would be interesting. Did you ever play wolfenstein Enemy Territory?
    Myself, nah, was too busy with the Single player in RTCW; 1AZRAEL1 on the other hand used to play it like a demon back in the day!

Myself, nah, was too busy with the Single player in RTCW; 1AZRAEL1 on the other hand used to play it like a demon back in the day!
    Yes, yes I did haha. I used to play it online alot, was great fun. I still remember one mission I almost single-handedly won the mission. While the rest of the guys were at the main gate duking it out, I got the tank to blow a hole in the sidewall, laid the dynamite at the fuel tanks, waited outside the hole in the wall. Then all these Nazis started running past the wall to disable it, I mowed them down and the game ended.

Ah memories

Saw a trailer for The Raid today. Looks good plus it's had some real good reviews.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Yes, yes I did haha. I used to play it online alot, was great fun. I still remember one mission I almost single-handedly won the mission. While the rest of the guys were at the main gate duking it out, I got the tank to blow a hole in the sidewall, laid the dynamite at the fuel tanks, waited outside the hole in the wall. Then all these Nazis started running past the wall to disable it, I mowed them down and the game ended.

Ah memories
    lol fuel depot? what was your gamer name?
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Saw a trailer for The Raid today. Looks good plus it's had some real good reviews.
    Have you got a link for that dude?, YouTube wasn't much help as you can imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    lol fuel depot? what was your gamer name?
    Haha yea, great level. Alot of fun. I haven't go ET on this computer, haven't played it in years. But my game name woulda been the same as this one

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Haha yea, great level. Alot of fun. I haven't go ET on this computer, haven't played it in years. But my game name woulda been the same as this one
    lol cool my name on there was 0khrana, played on optus. internode, ptgn and game arena servers XD
    ~

I know it wont be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm excited about the re-release of Titanic. When it was out at the movies (and it was out for a long time) I didn't go to see it because "I know the ending" and "Celine Dion's song". I didn't see it until it was on television and then found that I absolutlely loved the movie.

Now with the upcoming re-release I finally, finally get to see it on the big screen. I saw the trailer in 3D today and seeing scenes from the film that way was terrific. The 3D conversion has worked pretty well, especially in the scenes once that infamous iceberg hits. I trust James Cameron to have delivered a quality 3D product.

Have you got a link for that dude?, YouTube wasn't much help as you can imagine.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWlmhMSnVdM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raid_(2011_film)
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503