Page 49 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 293944454647484950515253545969 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by benben2142 View Post
    OMG you guys are adults, you can afford a car,fort max, overlord, grand max, brave max, scorponok and black zarak winch is much more than $600. So any web sties for benben.
    We also have mortgages or rent, insurance, rates, car rego, groceries, doctors bills and various other expensive needs that take priority over purchasing such precious tf's.

benben2142 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    We also have mortgages or rent, insurance, rates, car rego, groceries, doctors bills and various other expensive needs that take priority over purchasing such precious tf's.
    LOL no wonder why everyone buys tf's with no papperwork.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Life's financial matters have much greater importance over toys.

I know I'd much rather live in a house with no TF's than live on the street with every G1 ever made.

It comes down to Needs Vs Wants (Highschool Commerce actually came in useful for once ).

Discussions on how and why much you spend what you do on TFs are not appropriate here, there's separate threads on those topics.

Let's keep this to questions and answers please.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 14th April 2008 at 05:00 PM.

I cannot seem to find a reference for takara reissue collection price figures and quantity availability.

It seem mini-bots, insecticons and blitzwing sell higher than other TFC. Is this something to do with availability, popularity or something else.

The price variations differ so dramatically, i was wondering if people can help provide reasonale estimates on the TFC range in general.

thank you
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    I cannot seem to find a reference for takara reissue collection price figures and quantity availability.

It seem mini-bots, insecticons and blitzwing sell higher than other TFC. Is this something to do with availability, popularity or something else.

The price variations differ so dramatically, i was wondering if people can help provide reasonale estimates on the TFC range in general.

thank you
    I've been surprised myself. I have a few but don't have a few so I have been looking to get them myself. The prices are astounding and given I have all of them from other reissues or original versions in good nick, I'm only after TFC b/c of the quality of the packaging.

Based on what i've seen for several months now (Original approx RRP in brackets converted from yen):
    TFC-00 Prime: $350 ($70)
    TFC-01 Jazz: $45-55 ($35)
    TFC-02 Prowl $60-70 ()
    TFC-03 Skids $50 ($35)
    TFC-04 Tracks $55-65 ($35)
    TFC-05 Smokescreen $55-65 ($35)
    TFC-06 Megatron $70-80 ($65) (good luck getting him into the country though)
    TFC-07 Sideswipe $55-65 ($35)
    TFC-08 Inferno $60-70 ($35)
    TFC-09 Starscream $120 ($40)
    TFC-10 Soundwave $150 ($55)
    TFC-11 Astrotrain $60-$70 ($35)
    TFC-12 Mini-Bots $150 ($35)
    TFC-13 Hot Rod $60-$70 ($35)
    TFC-14 Hound $55-70 ($35)
    TFC-15 Ricochet/Stepper $40 ($35)
    TFC-16 Insecticons $125 ($40)
    TFC-17 Blitzwing $140 ($35)
    TFC-18 Soundblaster w/ Ravage and Laserbeak $130 (65)
    TFC-19 Perceptor $110 ($40)
    TFC-20 Kup (targetmaster)/Wheelie $50 ($44)
    TFC-21 Blaster w/ Steeljaw $110 ($50)

I'm surprised TFC-00 Prime is still so expensive despite the recent Encore re-issue. I'd been holding out for the price to drop b/c of the Encore but that unfortunately didn't happen.
    Last edited by STL; 14th April 2008 at 10:47 PM.

there are a few kup/wheelie boxes in perth right now for $65

thanks STL, also wow to the soundblaster price
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Optimus has always been an odd one. No matter how many times it is reissued, it is just that one figure that everyone has to have. I would guess that it would have to be the toy design most produced out of all TFs, and yet prior releases seem to increase and hold their value after each new release. Megatron on the other hand did seem to go down after they did a second release of the TCF version, which diluted the demand for that version. The later ones probably have higher prices as they were probably released in lesser quantities as the sales started drying up and they were more obscure figures.
    I was very disappointed that that series ended, because not only were they in a collectable, displayable packaging, but they had filecards in checklist pages included with each one.

benben2142 Guest

mou dare ni mo tomerarenai inochi kaketa TRANSFORM kizu tsuite moyaru shika nai aoi chikyuu mamoru no wa dare da shounen wa ima senshi ni kawaru GO AND FIGHT tachi agaru n da MASTERFORCE! tatakau tabi ni MASTERFORCE! tsuyoku naru no sa MASTERFORCE! ima koso susume
    GET ON, GO ON, HEAD ON choujin MASTERFORCE Super- God Masterforce.