Page 731 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 711721726727728729730731732733734735736741751 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone know if there was a red version of the FJ Cruiser Optimus Prime made? I'm going to get a FJ Cruiser Optimus but don't really like the yellow or white as they are not Prime colours.
    If you are getting the Vol1 Generations 2014 book, or can look at someone else's, they show the 8 or 9 colour versions in there... I just can't recall, or easily access my copy at the moment.
    If the FJ comes in red, I would imagine that there is a red version of the toy... as the limited edition versions of that toy were all colours done to match the corresponding car being purchased (so that the owner had a Transformer that turned into the exact car they just purchased).

Is the fan chosen figure (Alpha Trion, the Omnibots, etc.) going to be with the next Generations book volume, similar to the trainbot, or some other way?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Do people consider Jetblade from the TF2 toyline to be a Seeker? He shares the same body mould as Dirge, has the shoulder points and nipple turbines like other seekers and has been retooled into Skywarp and Thundercracker so he probably should be.

Just trying to figure out across the TF multiverse just how many Seekers I own - I've got over 30+ Starscreams but with all the others the number mut be at least double that I suppose I should count my Air Vehicon General since Starscream calls them seekers even though they don't look the part

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Just trying to figure out across the TF multiverse just how many Seekers I own
    If you have ROTF Jetfire or Ransack, DOTM Air Raid or Shattered Glass Sideswipe, Blurr, Goldbug or Rodimus, they would all count too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Is the fan chosen figure (Alpha Trion, the Omnibots, etc.) going to be with the next Generations book volume, similar to the trainbot, or some other way?
    Yes, the voting list of 10 figures is for the next generations book, but I hope they do most of the rest somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yes, the voting list of 10 figures is for the next generations book, but I hope they do most of the rest somehow.
    Hopefully Alpha Trion stays in front. I'll get the book if he's the figure. I would like to see the others, mainly the Omnibots and police Sunstreaker, for those that want them.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    If you have ROTF Jetfire or Ransack, DOTM Air Raid
    Didn't even think of them I didn't know that DOTM Air Raid is called a seeker and I have the bugger

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Didn't even think of them I didn't know that DOTM Air Raid is called a seeker and I have the bugger
    Well, the Japanese version was a Seeker, so I'm pretty sure that counts.

Megatran Guest

Default G2 Optimus Prime

I've stumbled across a non-English box version of Hasbro G2 Optimus Prime (G1 cab with the word Optimus on the black trailer). Can someone shed light on this non-English version?

The words on the front of the box sound European (Italian???):
    Parlante! Con Luci E Veri Rumor!!
    Missili Sparanti!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I've stumbled across a non-English box version of Hasbro G2 Optimus Prime (G1 cab with the word Optimus on the black trailer). Can someone shed light on this non-English version?

The words on the front of the box sound European (Italian???):
    Parlante! Con Luci E Veri Rumor!!
    Missili Sparanti!
    Sounds like the version released in Italy by GiG.
    Has it got Hasbro in white text in a blue box on the top right?, if it does, it most probably is.
    Last edited by Sinnertwin; 24th June 2014 at 06:50 PM.