Page 694 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 674684689690691692693694695696697698699704714 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 10411

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Where's the best place ( store/online ) to buy cosmos/payload, and generally what will it cost me, incl shipping

Wait till the US retailers get them. Hasbro said at Toyfair that is coming to the US and the reason it only got released in Asia was they didn't order enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Did any Aussies get the TFCC issue 54? 55 just showed up for me but I never got the last one
    There was a post somewhere about the non-US issues going missing, and that they'd send them out again.... whenever they get around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    It's sad when a Legends class figure has it all over the same version in the larger range.
    Heres looking at you deluxe class airachnid. I had such high hopes for that toy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Did any Aussies get the TFCC issue 54? 55 just showed up for me but I never got the last one
    I got one this week but I haven't actually checked the number on it. I'll check tonight.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Megatran Guest

Question Group discount on online purchases???

I was wondering if we as an OTCA community have approached the large overseas online stores for a group discount based on our purchasing power??? Just like other communities do with utility providers (electricity, etc).

Have we ever tried this?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    I was wondering if we as an OTCA community have approached the large overseas online stores for a group discount based on our purchasing power??? Just like other communities do with utility providers (electricity, etc).

Have we ever tried this?
    See the group buys section of the forums. It at least saves on shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Heres looking at you deluxe class airachnid. I had such high hopes for that toy.
    Mines displayed in a way, where I feel she looks pretty freaking awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post

Have we ever tried this?
    We are too spread out to do any regular bulk ordering and importing... we would barely get a case of most assortments in the 5 major capitals, and the assortment ratios within a case can make it impossible to sell all items cheap enough to make it worth it (popular items have to be priced higher to offset the cheaper prices of the unwanted items.... and, if you can only make one or two full sets, people are more likely to go it alone if they cant be guaranteed a full set... or the more popular ones)

Then there's the taxes and duties when you start importing in bulk... and paperwork and invoices (buying and selling). The more work you make of it and the taxes, the more you have to charge... which makes it harder to offer cheaper prices compared to someone just importing their own toys.
    I think it works for the handful of American online stores because they have such huge turn-over and demand (larger population) to better deal with odd case assortments, but here, the turn-over would be sporadic and the case assortments would make it very inefficient (like Case Fresh, who would discount a lot of the stuff they were stuck with).

Does anyone know the release date for TakTom Generations Rhinox and Waspinator?
    I thought it was supposed to be next month, but there seem to be a lot of pics emerging so it/they may have been moved earlier.

I want that Rhinox dammit.

Does anyone actually own the rights to the Autobot and Decepticon logos/faces? Hasbro or Takara? I see them plastered everywhere from cars to T-shirts etc. Just got me wondering.