Page 1043 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 10231033103810391040104110421043
Results 10,421 to 10,424 of 10424

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

First of all. I really want Tidal Wave. But given I still haven't found a place for The Nemesis I'm not going to get him unless someone invents a shrink ray.

Second. Have there been any announcements or leaks of an SS86 Shockwave? I'd really like the WFC mould in the sometimers more accurate colour (it was G1 after all) of the MP Shockwave mould, rather than the darker purple most of the releases of the WFC mould have been. The comic version would be fine for me, but the shading effects are not want I'm after.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've not heard of SS86 Shockwave at all. The Dramatic Capture set with Megatron and Soundwave is probably the closest animation version. My gut feeling is that they won't make another Shockwave mould and will just repaint the WFC one if they decide to do an 86 version.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    First of all. I really want Tidal Wave. But given I still haven't found a place for The Nemesis I'm not going to get him unless someone invents a shrink ray.

Second. Have there been any announcements or leaks of an SS86 Shockwave? I'd really like the WFC mould in the sometimers more accurate colour (it was G1 after all) of the MP Shockwave mould, rather than the darker purple most of the releases of the WFC mould have been. The comic version would be fine for me, but the shading effects are not want I'm after.
    I was going to get the comics one and ‘clean’ it, it’s probably the best and most affordable option for now

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all to see an SS Shockwave colouration. He was in the movie and is a more significant character than others that have had the SS treatment. Sorry Sludge