Page 43 of 118 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST SIGHTINGS ARCHIVE of new Transformers in Australia

Sorry the voyagers and two packs were still boxed so didn't see prices or who was in them. Five packs were thirty nine ninety five. New scouts were a cent or five under eighteen dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_K View Post
    Sorry the voyagers and two packs were still boxed so didn't see prices or who was in them. Five packs were thirty nine ninety five. New scouts were a cent or five under eighteen dollars.

If accurate, that's a better price then what we were led to believe, at least for the commander two packs of PCC.

The five packs though, I'd wait and get them when they're on sale in the major stores, I don't think they're worth $40
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    If accurate, that's a better price then what we were led to believe, at least for the commander two packs of PCC.

The five packs though, I'd wait and get them when they're on sale in the major stores, I don't think they're worth $40
    Seeing them, the scout robots in the 5-packs didn't appeal to me.

Of the scouts i saw, I'd like Hubcap... but I was looking at him a lot and didn't get the same feel I got from earlier release images. Also broke this fortnight, so another two weeks and I might feel differently.

I don't know. I think I've just about given up on Transformers and have gotten back into Star Wars in a huge way, the range of them here is a lot less than the TFs, prices are mostly worse, but... yeah. I don't know. The powercore combiners piqued my interest a while back, so I'll see how I feel about them when I've got one.

(I apologise for the general badness of my previous two posts, incidently, was reporting from my phone - never the best thing to do)

an update on Major_K's sighting at Brisbane Queen St Toyworld

Yellow Packaging scouts - $17.99
    Hubcap, Backfire (repaint of Reverb) and Crankstart (repaint of the dune buggy), Brimstone

Yellow Packaging Legends - $7.99
    Cyberfire Bumblebee, Fireburst Optimus Prime, Ravage and Rampage

Powercore Combiners - $39.99
    Bombshock with Combaticons
    Skyburst with Aerialbots

I didnt see any yellow packaging voyagers nor two packs, so they must be still boxed

something that strikes me as curious is that their new scouts are $1 more than the ROTF Scouts ($16.99) and similarly for the new legends ($6.99 for ROTF Legends)

pics posted by griffin are here
    Last edited by christalcase; 21st May 2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: added link to pics
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I found all of the above at Toyworld Watergardens.
    The 2 pack PCC were $20 and the 5 packs were $35.

It's almost a simultaneous release to stores, with three different locations (different storechains and different states) suddenly having these out today.

Your Toyworld is better with the 5-packs though - ours were $40.

Did they have the Voyagers out?

No new voyagers.
    I might go back tonight and ask.

So this is a multistate multistore release? (plots convoluted snakes and ladders looking route home from work)

Reads like toyworld only to me. But yes, multistate.

Addendum: sorry I'm a fool. I bought yellow legends at DJ

Got em. Two and five packs from a toyworld here. The guy said they'd gone on the shelves about 20 minutes before. I nabbed myself the two five packs and huffer