Thread: Transformatorium on The Project

Default Transformatorium on The Project

This Sunday (22/09/24) on Channel 10’s The Project they are doing a story on The Transformatorium, my specially built collectors display shed.

Hopefully I come across ok and they show more of my family and my toys than me

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    This Sunday (22/09/24) on Channel 10’s The Project they are doing a story on The Transformatorium, my specially built collectors display shed.

Hopefully I come across ok and they show more of my family and my toys than me
    If they did a story on me I'd be afraid it was a hatchet piece. lol

Anyway, I'll look for it on YouTube after it's aired. I think they are pretty good about getting their stuff up on YouTube quickly.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    If they did a story on me I'd be afraid it was a hatchet piece. lol

Anyway, I'll look for it on YouTube after it's aired. I think they are pretty good about getting their stuff up on YouTube quickly.
    They were pretty good, only disappointing thing was they didn’t include any of the footage of my daughter so she was quite disappointed with that, as was I.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    Can also be found here:

https://www.bigangrytrev.com/video-t...n-national-tv/

I love that you’re able to share that toy opening experience with your kids Trev. You came across as a pretty awesome human being, and I’m sure that your kids are very blessed to have such a cool dad.

I paused and reminded so many times trying to make out all the figures on the shelves in the background. It is looking kinda crowded though - are you rotating pieces in and out, or planning to expand the Transformatorium to fit new stuff in?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!