Approximate Retail Price - $35
Approximate Size - 13cm
Allegiance - Quintesson
Alt-mode - Quintesson cruiser
Main Features/Gimmicks - stores Energon cube
Main Colours - greyish green with maroon and magenta accents
Main Accessories - x1 Energon cube

I can't be bother taking photos, so here are some stock images:

A neat representation of the Quintesson High Commander as seen in the Transformers One movie, although the magenta and transparent purple tentacles aren't accurate to the final screen model (which is predominantly just green). Not sure if these colours are based on an earlier design or if they were added in to make the toy more visually appealing to kids/retail buyers. I think the maroon accents look nice and help to break up the greyish green. Visually the transparent magenta does the same job, but they look weird as the tentacles are mostly magenta but with greyish green tips. I can understand making the tentacles a different colour to make the toy look more exciting, but the different coloured tips are seem odd. The articulation on this toy is also odd. The head, shoulders and elbows are all on ball-and-socket joints, but the sculpting restricts head and shoulder movement. Really only the forearms have free poseability. The tentacles are on swivel joints that can only swing side to side, so he can't reach out and grab anyone (as can be seen in the trailer). I do appreciate that the rear section of the fuselage canopy and tail section form a permanently attached flight stand for this figure. The cruiser mode is... okay. The arms don't really lock in anywhere, they just rely on friction to sit in place.

Overall: I'm generally not a fan of the Prime Changers, and this toy is sub par even by Prime Changer standards. At least the others have fully poseable limbs; I get that this toy doesn't have legs, but it's daft how the sculpting interferes with the arms and head. Prime Changers are really like the new Warrior Class... none of them are really any good; they're just passable at best. Hopefully a better Studio Series figure will come out later. Not recommended.