EMIRATE XAARON
Series - Generations
Sub-line - Comic Edition
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - Retool and repaint of Siege Refraktor
Wave - 2
Released here - September 2024
Approximate Retail Price - $85 (in 2 pack with Flame)
Approximate Size - 12.5cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - Combat Tank
Main Features/Gimmicks - it's Xaaron
Main Colours - gold and bronze with silver/grey highlights
Main Accessories - turret/shield, barrel/cannon, x2 tread panels

Xaaron uses the same mould as Siege Refraktor, but with a new head and chest. The new chest panel even features Xaaron's battle scar sculpted in. The weapons and tread kibble are removable, allowing Xaaron to sport a more G1-accurate kibble-free robot mode. Since this 2 pack is based on the Marvel UK comics, Xaaron uses his original Marvel UK colours (which differs from his all-yellow Marvel US colors). Weirdly enough, part of the "comic style" deco includes the "pixel" dots on one side of this chest, which is something that reflects the low quality print from the Marvel US G1 comics, but the Marvel UK comics always used a higher resolution of printing which didn't feature these big pixelated dots... so it looks kinda odd on a Marvel UK coloured Xaaron. I'm not a huge fan of the "comic book" style decoes, but the black "shadows" around the eyes and inside the mouth do help to give these features more definition, and also makes Xaaron look like he's wearing some kind of eye mask (reminds me of Beast Wars Megastorm). The asymmetry of the "shadows" isn't my thing, but it doesn't bother me to want to remove them either (unlike the "battle damage" on Siege toys). Xaaron's tank mode is identical to Siege Refraktor's vehicle mode, only with new kibble.

And yes, Xaaron remains compatible with Reflector and Scrapface.