Thread: Ozgameshop feedback

Default Ozgameshop feedback

I bought a Masters of the Universe Origins Wind Raider from Ozgameshop. I haven't bought anything from them for years. Previously they were fine but I read some recent poor reviews.

They are a UK-based store, under the company XBite, shipping from the UK. Their Ozgameshop website charges in AUD. I paid $33.03 plus my credit card international fee ($34.49 for the toy, minus 10% using a WELCOME10 code [still works], and shipping was an insanely cheap $1.99).

I emailed them to check stock and they replied in 2 days confirming they had 2 ready for shipping. Their website had said 12 orderable (now 11 since my purchase).

They dispatched the same day I paid and used Evri/Global Eco/DAI post for the international leg, then Aramex Australia for the domestic. I received the parcel in 8 days (label creation, UK pickup, UK to Perth flight and customs).

Transport box was sturdy with packing as pictured below. Despite this toy being from 2021, it's got only a dent in the bottom but is otherwise pristine and certainly displayable MISB. The price is likely clearance but unbeatable, even less than second hand ones.

So, if anyone is still after a Wind Raider, I'd recommend Ozgameshop, especially if you don't mind box quality.

https://ozgameshop.com/products/mast...d-raider-32-cm

I can vouch for them ten years ago at least; not had as much need to be importing games these days but they were my most-used online store at one point with no issues

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    I can vouch for them ten years ago at least; not had as much need to be importing games these days but they were my most-used online store at one point with no issues
    I also used to buy PC game disc ROMS from them a long time ago and they were reliable then.