G1 Universe SQUEEZEPLAY
Series - Generations
Sub-line - Legacy
Hypo-line - United
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - Heavy retool and repaint of Titans Return Mindwipe
Wave - N/A (store exclusive)
Released here - June 2024
Approximate Retail Price - $155 (multipack with Prime Cliffjumper, BW Tarantulus and Cyberverse Tarn)
Approximate Size - 15cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Sub-Group - Headmaster
Alt-mode - robotic crab monster
Main Features/Gimmicks - (see Sub-Group)
Main Colours - blue and purple
Main Accessories - spiked shield/tail, Browning M1910 pistol

NOTE: This toy is an incredibly heavy retool of Titans Return Mindwipe. Nonetheless, see the review thread for TR Mindwipe for comments on the original mould. This review thread will focus on the differences made.

Comparison with G1 in robot mode

Comparison with G1 in robotic crab creature mode

Lokos sitting in Squeezeplay's pilot compartment

Lokos standing outside Squeezeplay

Comparison between G1 Lokos, TR Crashbash and TL Lokos

Squeezeplay wielding Crashbash in gun mode (with Crashbash Titan Master as Squeezeplay's head)

Holding the "Megatron" and "Browning" pistol accessories (the "Megatron" pistol is from Core Class Kingdom Megatron)

Blooooooosh

Comparing the Megatron and Browning pistol accessories with the G1 toys and real life pistols (although canonically speaking, Browning is transforms into a toy Browning M1910, not a real one).

OVERALL: This toy is really based on Cancer from the Super God Masterforce anime series. While the G1 Squeezeplay and Cancer toys are identical, Cancer's anime model features lighter colours. The Titan Master design is clearly based on human Cancer's suit and Decepticon Cancer's head from the anime. Still, given that Squeezeplay never appeared in the Sunbow cartoon, the Toei-based model works just as well as Squeezeplay. This is a really nice toy, and I love how he comes with the Browning pistol. Unfortunately I think the one thing that would disuade a lot of people is the fact that you have to buy the four pack and, if you only care about Squeezeplay like me, go through the hassle of selling off the other figures. Thus I would say that this toy is worth buying only if you want to keep all four figures from this set, or if you're willing to go through the trouble of selling off the excess figures. Anyway, all we need now is a Generations Horri-Bull, and then all the Headmasters will have been done in CHUG (not including the Headmaster Warriors).

Shameless plug: I've managed to sell Ciiffjumper and Tarantulas already, but if anyone is interested in Tarn from this set, drop me a PM.