Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Kingdom & SS86 toy images

Am I the only one not in awe of The Ark?
    It's a ship, some form of a playset & a space ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Am I the only one not in awe of The Ark?
    It's a ship, some form of a playset & a space ATM.
    Actually, for me, the Ark is going to be a tough sell. I was hoping for Monstructor or Black Zarak to be the next Titan, not an Ark playset.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Whos the dinosaur that is a weaponiser on the back of warpath? Cant be dinobot. Transmutate?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Whos the dinosaur that is a weaponiser on the back of warpath? Cant be dinobot. Transmutate?
    I think it's a new character. Each part of WFC has had it's own partsforming power up characters.

The first War for Cybertron year got 'Weaponisers', the second (and current) year got the 'Modulators', next year we get the 'Fossilisers', which are all these skeletal creatures that break down to form bony armour add ons for the bigger characters. As such, it's likely to be a made up, or tertiary level, Beast Wars character.
    Last edited by SharkyMcShark; 15th September 2020 at 04:58 PM.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Actually, for me, the Ark is going to be a tough sell. I was hoping for Monstructor or Black Zarak to be the next Titan, not an Ark playset.
    Yeah... my hopes were dashed (sniff) when they revealed another Volcanicus. Still holding out for BZ with the upcoming Roritchi

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    I think it's a new character. Each part of WFC has had it's own partsforming power up characters.

The first War for Cybertron year got 'Weaponisers', the second (and current) year got the 'Modulators', next year we get the 'Fossilisers', which are all these skeletal creatures that break down to form bony armour add ons for the bigger characters. As such, it's likely to be a made up, or tertiary level, Beast Wars character.
    Apparently this one's called Paleotrex as seen in the leaks

Larger images of what is claimed to be Studio Series Kup and Hotrod.

That Hot Rod has a fake chest and I'm going to repeat a comment that got disdainful responses at least four times on TFW - thats not good enough. It makes the figure an instant non purchase.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Larger images of what is claimed to be Studio Series Kup and Hotrod.
    I'm pretty happy with Legends Kup, but I'm thinking maybe I should get SS Kup and Hotrod and move the Legends figures from the TFTM/Season 3 area further down the shelf to the Season 4/Headmasters area and use the new figures as TFTM figures.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    That Hot Rod has a fake chest and I'm going to repeat a comment that got disdainful responses at least four times on TFW - thats not good enough. It makes the figure an instant non purchase.
    I didn't even notice, but also I don't care as faux parts are fine in my book. ¯\_(?)_/¯