Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
I agree mostly with this. In particular, the aspect about the intelligence. As we know from Megatron, he retained his memories and to a large extent his personality. The same can said for Cyclonus if you agree he is SKywarp. Skywarp was always fiercely loyal to Megatron. As such, Cyclonus was always fiercely loyal to Galvatron. On the other hand, I seem to recall instances where Bombshell was anything but loyal to Megatron.

As a kid this was always a massive mindf^&* for me. I just couldn't get my head around what was going on. I put it down to the large amount of animation errors in the Movie. How many bots again where in the battle at Autobot City to then show up later again on the same ship that Prime came in on? The animators messed up and Orson Wells probably didn't want to redo the voice over if there was an error by him or a change in the script.

To me, it will always make more sense that the two new henchmen were the two more popular characters.

Side note, I am sure I read somewhere before that "Armada" (or the second Cyclonus) was actually smaller than Cyclonus. Given that they were reformatted and not completely rebuilt, it would make sense that the larger bot (ie Skywarp) became the large Cyclonus.

Mate you live that far west you are almost country so I wouldn't go that far on Trev.... Not to mention, those storyboards are FULL of errors. Pinning your rationale on that, and that alone, is like Trump taking the word 'exonerate' from the Mueller report and stating "See, totally exonerated!". Let's keep context in mind.... I expected better of you too...

And Trent... not you too... I mean you are as wrong about this as you are about The Last Jedi being a good movie... what a load of garbage... nothing of substance to add to the discussion and all you do is have a go at griffin for setting out a logical basis for his opinion. Tsk tsk tsk. Back to the wacky tobacky for you my south coast friend.
I know that you, Mr I am the law!! up there in your affluent (more like effluent) little white-as corner of the world, are used to getting your way. But not even you have enough money to buy this argument. You can stand there and yell “objection” till you’re blue in the face but it doesn’t change the fact that you. are. wrong. I mean, it’s right there from storyboards through to the final cut. You seriously trying to tell me that such a major plot point was missed by so many people during nearly every stage of production? Everyone knows that lawyers are full of shit but mate...

Go get another southern cross tattoo.