it's a funny thing coz Philippines was under Spanish rule for almost 400 years the Filipino official language - Pilipino which is mainly Tagalog mixed with a whole lot of other words from the various dialects within the country is also riddled with Spanish words.

I have a Spanish colleague and she was the other day cursing incessantly (albeit a little quietly to herself) because she was getting frustrated with all the alarms and wotnot happening to her dialysis machine and wasn't being cooperative at all making the shift very busy and toxic.

When she stepped out of the room I told her I understood every curse word she was letting fly she was abit embarrassed and thought no one around understood. I told her, no worries we all do it when were frustrated to the limit, she wasn't shouting it around anyways and just cursing - muttering to herself while figuring out what's wrong why all the alarms on the stupid machine hehehehhe

I watched that video (german) Gok. It got me thinking is there a softer way of saying the word in German though, it's like the words are arranged that you have to speak it like you're angry or something... but you're not.