Size/class - Deluxe
    New/remould/redeco - New
    Wave - 2
    Released here – March 2019
    Approximate Retail Price - $35
    Approximate Size - 13cm
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-modes – guns, VTOL fighter
    Main Features/Gimmicks – Hardpoints for fireblasts (not included). Transforms into weapons/accessories for other figures
    Main Colours – white and maroon
    Main Accessories – none to speak of, but body is comprised of detachable guns that can become weapons

Too tired to type a review so I'll let the photos do the talking.

If/when you have the time, please let us know how/if he matches with Metroplex, especially re. city/battle-station mode integration. According to the TFW people who have him he's not really integrated-compatible, but that seems really odd IMO given the G1-tribute nature of the Siege line.

Cheers in advance.

Picked up Sixgun and Cog yesterday and I love the play pattern, they parts form but the parts also transform. Enjoying them more than the battle and micromasters.

Hopefully Hasbro realises they can repaint/ retool them into for example Sixgun could be repainted as Energon Wingsaber, he doesn't really need a new head, maybe new legs though.

Obtained this burgundy boy today, and he is a decent figure. Stands well with Metroplex and Scamper, the aesthetic is nice as well. Looks a bit gundam-y with the way he is sculpted and looks very clean.

Alt mode is decent as is the play pattern, though I don’t see myself using it all that much. Here’s hoping we receive a Slammer down the line to fill out the Metroplex ranks.

It’s something to put on Metroplex’s helipad and/or runways, which is cool.

Solid average figure, 3rd best of the wave for me.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I waited to find Six-Gun under $30 as he's really a partsformer. Got him for $29 (K-Mart Parramatta).

As partsformers go, Six-Gun is pretty good. There's transforming elements and true poseability. The ship mode looks like more than just "it's a ship because we say so", which is good.

I voted "Only if something else..." that something being you're aware you're buying a partsformer. He IS a rather limited deluxe but he's marketed as a walking weapons cache and hits that spot very nicely.

I don't care for that silly silver paint wash thing in this line, thankfully Six-Gun's is limited to smooth surfaces, making it easy to remove.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister