Page 186 of 190 FirstFirst ... 166176181182183184185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1894

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

I got a curious email from Amazon. Tigerhawk is apparently releasing on the 18th of December. Personally, I'll believe it when I have Tigerhawk in hand.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So Nacelle is currently $46 from Amazon US. Been holding onto my Amazon AU preorder because they were not worth ~70 to me but it is now cheaper than that preorder I have been holding on to so
    Long as you have Prime for free shipping or spend enough on other stuff.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well now, isn't that interesting.

My old order, still due in October, was $56.99 in all. I've just placed a new order on the item above, for a grand total of $63.11, including $17 postage from the US.

I figured it might have been another bit of Amazon bullshit, but no, when I check on Amazon US they actually have stock. And also had I purchased directly from Amazon US it would have cost $93...

We'll see how it turns out - normally placing an order results in an instant charge to my credit card, but I don't see that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Well now, isn't that interesting.

My old order, still due in October, was $56.99 in all. I've just placed a new order on the item above, for a grand total of $63.11, including $17 postage from the US.

I figured it might have been another bit of Amazon bullshit, but no, when I check on Amazon US they actually have stock. And also had I purchased directly from Amazon US it would have cost $93...

We'll see how it turns out - normally placing an order results in an instant charge to my credit card, but I don't see that yet.
    Instant. That would be nice. I tent to get charged anywhere between when I click order and when it actually ships. I hate all the inconsistencies of Amazon.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    So Nacelle is currently $46 from Amazon US. Been holding onto my Amazon AU preorder because they were not worth ~70 to me but it is now cheaper than that preorder I have been holding on to so
    Long as you have Prime for free shipping or spend enough on other stuff.
    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Thats funny i ordered him last week at $56aud

Cancelled that and reordered, hopefully they accept the cancellation since it’s the same item they just dropped the price

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Amazon charged me for Nacelle this afternoon (new order, not old order ). With luck, that means it'll actually be on its way from USia shortly...

My Nacelle arrived from Amazon US, but the plastic is…… sticky….. or maybe tacky? I don’t know how to describe it, and presume it is a QC issue that resulted in so many being cancelled. I don’t know whether there’s something I can do to clean it, but it is not a nice texture/feel. Maybe the plant used substandard plastic?

So for me it’s going to be a ‘look but don’t touch’ toy. I’m hoping they do a Nacelle with the Earth version of Thrust mold. That, to me, is the real Nacelle.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

"sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Ooo, Bulkhead was tempting much as I spent a lot of thinking at release I would only get one and went for the plain green deco. Sold atm though

However clicking on that did show me both Wrecker 2 packs are $53.25. Nice price if you want both deluxes, picked those up at release

Leadfoot Masterdominus

Impactor Spindle

Just had my SS BB Megatron and SS ROTB Wheeljack cancelled because of no stock :/