Page 183 of 190 FirstFirst ... 163173178179180181182183184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1894

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

I very much doubt it. It's up to Amazon AU to fulfill our preorders, the UK link is sold via AU not by them. For an extra $30 & peace of mind I cancelled my AU preorder & bought the UK option.

I sort of think this, but that the labelling error led to them not ordering any Megatron Ratbat stock. Personally I think they would just cancel if they really did not want to sell, Ive received horribly underpriced preorders before, and I dont think someones paid to plan out schemes. They gain nothing for cancelling but with more work behind it instead of just cancelling the moment they noticed relisting and actually getting the months of preorders placed since

Or maybe the orders will simply be fulfilled

Amazon Prime Day deals went up overnight.

E.g. Legacy Ev Armada Optimus $121.70, Shockwave/Orion Pax $83.50, Skyquake $71.15, Titan Nemesis $241.38. SS86 Snarl $80.71.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Legacy Evo Senator Ratbat and Miner Megatron finally shipped and arrived today and it turned out to be the correct figures after all

Have Nacelle orders been cancelled? My order has disappeared from order history but I got no cancellation notice.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not yet. Amazon's order page defaults to the orders placed in the past three months - you can change that to show undispatched orders or all orders for 2023, and Nacelle should still be there.

Thanks mate. I’m new to Amazon! Played with the filters but it’s nowhere to be found. Other than it being listed as something I can “buy again”. I guess I’ll wait and see.

JJJ is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mmmm, odd. Check under archived orders (it is hidden at the bottom of the drop-down box where you can select a particular year's worth of order); maybe you archived it at some point. And I presume you've already checked in Cancelled Orders.

Do you still have your order confirmation e-mail? That'll have a link in it - where does that take you?

Thanks again. I set the account up with my mobile number, not email (that’s another story) so don’t have a link to follow. I had orders page still open in a tab on my phone from a week or so ago and when I clicked on Nacelle today I got a message saying tracking info not available. Back to orders page and it’s just gone. All the others came through fine - Ratbat & Megatron received today. I might just put another order in. Better to receive two than zero! Increase my chances of getting at least one without white mold, ha ha…

Did anyone ever get their Nacelle from Amazon? I ended up cancelling my order because I really want a Nacelle based on the Voyager Thrust mould.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.