Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8999104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1182

Thread: Transformers Toy Rumours (must note a source)

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Deluxe Bailiff (a redeco/retool of War for Cybertron Trilogy Quintesson Bailiff, also with an alternative head included)
    It's worth noting that the deco on this new Bailiff is much closer to the cartoon than the one we got in the Pit Of Judgement pack a couple of years back.
    The previous one mistakenly used a fan-created colour layout.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

There’s also another Buzzworthy bumblebee set, being an Ironhide and Prowl 2 pack. Being a Studio Series 86 release, it seems this time they are acknowledging that most of the characters who are getting toys died in the film, so yeah.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I hope that's not the Prowl (battle damage excluded) that we are rumoured to get in the SS86 line. I was hoping for a new mould :/

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

That is indeed the SS86 Prowl. There are pictures of the box - and it is marked Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series, just like Cliffjumper and Kup. Ironhide is SS86-24BB, and Prowl is SS86-20BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    There’s also another Buzzworthy bumblebee set, being an Ironhide and Prowl 2 pack. Being a Studio Series 86 release, it seems this time they are acknowledging that most of the characters who are getting toys died in the film, so yeah.
    Presumably a Brawn and Ratchet 2-pack to come as well then.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    That is indeed the SS86 Prowl. There are pictures of the box - and it is marked Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series, just like Cliffjumper and Kup. Ironhide is SS86-24BB, and Prowl is SS86-20BB.
    Except it's just Siege Prowl? Ironhide got a new mould for SS86?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post

Same thing with Cliffjumper. It's the Earthrise Cliffjumper toy with new colours but got a SS86 number when released in Buzzworthy Bumblebee (86-13BB).

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post

Earthrise Prowl. With a New Bumper! And blast effect peg. And an actual Prowl head this time.

Figure King has pictures of the new Japanese exclusive Lunar Prime (which it mentions is initially a crowdfunded campaign, for an extra display stand, followed by general release), but also features ROTB toys.

One interesting thing is that Beast Mode Optimus Prime is listed as BP-02, with BP-01 being Bumblebee with an eagle mode and eagle wings!!!. I don’t know if that means we’ll see a release of that domestically though.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Chromed toy deco MP-44 OP and Diaclone yellow MP-56 Trailbreaker. I like the richer red and blue colours on OP.