Series - Generations
Sub-line - Titans Return
Size/class - Deluxe
New/remould/redeco - Re-used engineering from the CW Dead End mold
Wave - 1
Released here - September 2016

I don't read the IDW comics that much as I'm very particular about the art style I like, no matter how good the story is. But I guess this allows me to assess the toy solely based on its merits.

CAR MODE:

I love the car mode. Streetwise took Dead End's smooth Ferrari lines and made a hard-edged Gallardo-esque car out of it. And Chromedome took it even further. It is very futuristic looking yet still keeps some of the 80's retro feel to it. Whoever did the concept design for this should go do industrial design for a car company. I may be among the minority but just as on Wheelie, I really like the translucent wheels. They add to the Season 3 space/Sci-Fi motif.

The now-standard big gun/TM turret mounts on top of the canopy. It's a shame that Chromedome didn't come with his signature double laser pistols though. His small gun is the same as Blurr's molded in red. And the TM Stylor uses the same mold as Blurr's with a different face stuck on the back (which I forgot to take photo of).

The interior is reasonably detailed.

TRANSFORMATION
He re-uses the core engineering of the CW Dead End mold. I haven't compared Chromedome and Dead End or any of his remolds side by side, but from memory there's not a single part that's the same. As much as I hated the excessive re-molding/re-shelling in Combiner Wars, this is a very clever use of the engineering to even accommodate the TM gimmick.

TITAN MASTER
As mentioned before, Stylor is a re-deco of Hyperfire, with a new face.

BOT MODE

A very strong robot mode. People may have preference on the head sculpt but to me this is close enough to the Rebirth animation model. All the necessary colors/paint apps are present.

Same as Dead End, there's virtually no back kibble.

Poseability is your average Combiner Wars level. The lower legs provide good stability which we don't see often enough on TR Deluxes.

Mine came with a left fist not cured properly in the mold. It misses some of the geared area so the left fist doesn't lock in place nor can it ratchet. Unsure if it's a wide spread QC issue though.

OVERALL

Both modes are strong. Definitely worth picking up.