Approximate Retail Price – only available as part of UW Defensor so about $50
Approximate Size – 14cm
Allegiance – Protectobot
Alt-mode – Police Motorcycle
Main Features/Gimmicks – Can combine with others to Defensor
Main Colours – Black White, Gold
Main Accessories – 2 blasters, Cannon/foot

Robot Mode

A beautiful looking Groove. In fact – Best. Groove. Ever. Beats the crap out of the Universe, AKD and CW versions easily. Colours and head sculpt dead on!

Vehicle Mode
I’ll repeat myself – Best. Groove. Ever. A really beautiful police motorcycle. Everything from the proportions of it to the translucent emergency lights is just great!

Transformation
While using the basic premises that have permiated the CW/UW toylines, there is a bit of difference here as he needs to turn into a motorcycle so in that respect a refreshing change. Still pretty straight forward.

Overall
I really like my CW Groove and I think the proportions of him compared to his teammates makes a lot of sense, I also really like how he becomes chest armor and I think Defensor looks plain without it. However for a Groove on its own this can simply not be beat! I’ll be having my CW Protectobots as Defensor (I don’t mind its not truly G1 accurate) and having my UW ones as individual bots. Recommended if you are a die hard G1 fan or cant stand Defensor being different and want his leg to look like the G1 incarnation.