Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When a spark goes online, there is great joy...

Your avatar should be there... just check in the User Control Panel there's two options Profile Picture and Avatar (these are different images and you'll need to set both)

Excellent, another beast wars fan. Are you also interested in Beast wars II and neo?

Not wanting to upset the intro postings, or make anyone feel unwelcome...
    Just making sure everyone here understands that each person has a favourite series/universe/etc in Transformers, and nobody is to be judged or convinced that anyone's favourite is better or worse than another. Each person likes their 'favourite' for their own reason, and in their own perception of it. It is recommended to not be too forceful in proclaiming what you like or dislike, as it is bound to provoke a response from someone who is just as much of a committed fan, but to opposing things. Neither person is wrong when it comes to favourites, but it can lead to unnecessary hostility over a mere difference of opinion, preventing some people from being able to relate to their more common interests in the fandom.

It's like when people say that their favourite toy is something odd or obscure. It may just be their first ever Transformers toy, or have some special quality that only appeals to them, but that doesn't justify someone else saying it is a bad toy, and try to convince them of it. It just spoils their fun at being a fan (or what it means to be a fan to them), and isn't fair on them.
    You're all encouraged to talk about what you like and dislike about Transformers (it's what a fan forum is for), just be kind to others if they like something you don't like, and don't belittle them for it as if they are wrong.

The whole BW Vs G1 issue is something that can't be resolved by obsessed fans, and many of us (like me) are fans of both in different ways. I don't want to see a new member being put off by a timeless debate that just degenerates into irrational arguing, nor do I want to see any newbie unintentionally causing divisions in a fan community that is so small (in this country), that we can't afford to have it dividing itself over petty differences when we all share a common interest that should be keeping us together.
    This gives me an idea though... a poll perhaps in the discussion section.

Good to see you got signed up Mr_M Beast_Wars_Superior!

Welcome.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate!

Atleast you're not a "Machine Wars" guy... (Iz is only joking... )

Welcome to the board.

well...was not a Beast Wars fan but about 50% into it now...
    i guess it's slowly coming to me.

anyway, nice to see more fans from Perth coming into the forum too!
    great having you here

Mabuhay! Welcome to the board.

you mean these type of Fanboys?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I WILL FIGHT ANYONE FOR BW FIGURES!!!!!!

u can have neo II etc...

welcome

ps have one free spare quickstrike missing snake mouthpiece
    comes w/ instructions and tec specs, i think

Welcome to the board. Look forward to you adding shots to that action pose thread we've got

BW was cool but G1 > BW!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection