Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Laserwave/Shockwave revealed

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And ordered free shipping can't go wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Where is the price coming from? Has Takara released solicitations already?
    Estimates are based on their size compared to previous toys, with the disclaimer at most places that the price is likely to be adjusted when it's officially known.
    This is just the routine of online stores to lock in people first... so that it locks in the lazy people, who will just stick with that order unless they find a significantly cheaper option later (not just a little cheaper) to make it worth the hassle of ordering somewhere else and cancelling the old order. (you might for a couple of dollars, but many wont, especially if it is going to be part of the larger order)

So Premium Collectibles are taking preorders, which you have to pay upfront for, for Masterpiece figures that have only had a grey prototype shown and _nothing_ else. No release date, no price, nothing?

Can't say I'm down for that. At least BBTS doesn't require cash upfront.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

So Premium Collectibles are taking preorders, which you have to pay upfront for, for Masterpiece figures that have only had a grey prototype shown and _nothing_ else. No release date, no price, nothing?

Can't say I'm down for that. At least BBTS doesn't require cash upfront.
    BBTS doesn't take money for pre-orders, but if an online store does do it as a policy, they would also be charging for Shockwave... so it wouldn't just PC on this occasion.

Besides, it looks like 30+ people were willing and happy with this policy.

People also not forgetting a poor Aussie dollar and is a good price to lock in plus reward points from previous purchases bringing the price down further.

Anime export also requires payment up front but it is one of the other cheapest tf masterpiece sites.

Also a grey prototype wins over a shadow or just a toon painted figure like ultra Magnus if I recalled correctly.
    Last edited by drifand; 1st October 2015 at 01:37 AM.

2 words:

Official solicitations.

It's not Just Pc I have an issue with, it's the concept of paying for something that essentially officially doesn't exist yet. Takara have revealed no info on this. Release date could be 2019. Would people still be ok with paying upfront then?

No one who wants a MP for a reasonable price has missed out on release yet. I suppose it's just a case of PC and other etailers offering a function people want.

People amaze me sometimes.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

2 words:

Official solicitations.

It's not Just Pc I have an issue with, it's the concept of paying for something that essentially officially doesn't exist yet. Takara have revealed no info on this. Release date could be 2019. Would people still be ok with paying upfront then?

No one who wants a MP for a reasonable price has missed out on release yet. I suppose it's just a case of PC and other etailers offering a function people want.

People amaze me sometimes.
    Preach it mate, completely agree.

Better for some, less competitive involved meaning more chances. As stated 30 people had no issues as if this was a fake rumours, I trust I can get my refund from PC.

Yes I prefer pay later option.

But will not be debating

End of the day I am paying less than $135 for my shockwave. Not many people can say they can pay less for it. There will be listings here for above $200 and people are all happy to pay too.
    Last edited by drifand; 1st October 2015 at 10:48 AM.

Where did you get $135? How do you know there won't be a "price adjustment" in a months time?

No need to rush on these ones since they aint limited like Bluestreak, TC, and Clampdown.