Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
There were a few different things going on.

...So, I was poisoned against the concept from the beginning. I appreciate the concept more now. Especially because I have the funds to get the numbers of toys to make the play pattern work. It was really well done this time.

That said I ignore the Titan Master's name and just treat them as small versions/drones of the larger robot.
Aaah, OK. I understand. Thanks!

I must admit I did feel a bit the same about that time too. With Transformers coming out with so many space and cybertonian modes, I think they lost the "Robots in disguise" thing that made them special. As a kid I always loved looking at cars and thinking, "Wow, that could be Bumblebee in there, but I can't tell."

I think my true love for HMs and pals didn't really kick off until later on. Likewise with pretenders. I like them now and have quite a few, but a the time, I thought they were stupid. Dumb crappy robot modes, vehicles that don't look like anything and stupid "inaction" figures. Now though I like them, admittedly it's more about the cheesy badness of the toys over anything else