Page 53 of 195 FirstFirst ... 334348495051525354555657586373 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    A package arrived for me from Hong Kong today and I genuinely had no idea what it was. I was thinking through my pre orders and it still took an hour later to hit me. This has never happened to me before, a sure sign that I've gotten a little carried away with the collecting this year.
    That happened to me once. Went to be local parcel locker to pick up what I thought was an eBay purchase, turned out to be W1 Combiner Wars (all classes.)

I had to go back later that day for the eBay order

Just stickered up LG Fort Max. He's looking very.... patriotic. #RedWhite&Blue

Starting to prepare a 2016 Ozformer Awards voting form. So many Titanmasters!

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Starting to prepare a 2016 Ozformer Awards voting form. So many Titanmasters!
    Highly anticipated as always Paulbot!

Will the Ozformer Member of the Year award go to griffin yet again or has the "BTT for 2016" campaign done enough to secure the votes.

Will Sinner's acquisition thread name "February Acquisitions." (note the ingenious use of the full stop) beat all the other equally creative monthly acquisition thread name (including janda's "March's Acquisitons") to take out this year's gong.

Well... I have 2 Generations Kickbacks now. The Deluxe Fall of Cybertron figure and the new Titans Return Legends figure. The Legends one is better in terms of scaling with Bombshell and Skrapnel, as well as just generally not looking like a massive freak. Not much point using the FoC figure as a generic Insecticon because it's outta scale and there is no Deluxe Bombshell or Shkrapnel to go with him. And there's probably no point in trying to sell FoC Kickback either, cos let's face it... you might as well go buy the cheaper and better Legends figures in stores now.

So I've decided to retcon my FoC Kickback as Bob in the Gokiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    So I've decided to retcon my FoC Kickback as Bob in the Gokiverse.
    That's actually a cool idea! He's never really struck me as being particularly "Kickback-y" apart from being a generic grasshopper. Bob is almost a closer match, given the somewhat chaotic design of the FOC mould.

Topspin, and the likely Twin Twist can be knocked off that list soon too. Topspin was revealed recently

In my universe, different toys based on the same character usually represent a different point in that character's timeline. For example TR Bumblebee is him during the Titan wars, while the others are from other points in my universe.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    In my universe, different toys based on the same character usually represent a different point in that character's timeline. For example TR Bumblebee is him during the Titan wars, while the others are from other points in my universe.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    That is how I used to justify it, until I ran out of room