Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RID-2015 season one DVD set for Sept 1st in Australia

Looking forward to this. Will definitely snap it up from JB when it's out. Great Series.

Some photos of the boxset and first volume....

Both of them at the Garden City JB Hifi (I only saw the one copy of the boxset, which I bought, but they might have more somewhere).

Fortunately it has all 26 episodes on it, as the total running time originally noted for this release didn't sound like it was all 26.

The box set is just four regular volumes inside that box above (therefore, no extra/special features).
    Since one is exactly the same as the single volume that's on sale, we get to see what the other three volumes should be if they all get released.

If internet streaming and apple store downloads weren't so common now, I'd be quite excited about having a DVD copy of a cartoon series that hasn't yet finished airing on American TVs.

Or finished airing on Australian TV.

I'm tempted to get the box so I can watch the second half of the series. But a four DVD case thick box for four discs is a shelf space hog, nice packaging but I'd want to throw it away and put them in a single four disc case.

Got a text message from JB to go and pick mine up today. Sadly I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow.

Here's hoping there's a set left when I get to the shops on Thursday night.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Eh - $49 for one season of a mediocre cartoon - no thanks. I'll wait a few years for it all to be over then buy'em cheaper. Hope you guys that are getting this set do enjoy them though

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Eh - $49 for one season of a mediocre cartoon - no thanks. I'll wait a few years for it all to be over then buy'em cheaper. Hope you guys that are getting this set do enjoy them though
    I enjoyed a few of the first 13 episodes, but its not worth the asking price at the moment. Sadly it probably will not get much cheaper any time soon. Might be the first TF series I havent seen all of!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

If we're lucky, JB Hifi might have a 20% off DVDs sale sometime this year.

the art of the covers seems to be the same as the iTunes "volumes" released back in June good to see them release the dvds!! (but I already downloaded them from apple so I wont be picking up this)
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I'll probably buy these, I don't have any of the channels that it's airing on and I am getting frustrated with other means of getting hold of them. I don't love it like I do prime so I'm OK with DVD instead of Bluray.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)