Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Next two Masterpiece toys for Australia

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Guess Goki may have things to think about when mp-10 reissue hit stores?

Use Convoy or Optimus? wow, big call hey....like I said long one. Just isn't worth debating. I think because this is an Australian booklet and not worldwide, let it go.

Just nimble it and move on... no wait, that's something else.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just nimble it and move on... no wait, that's something else.
    OMG, that is one of the worst 'services'!
    Don't people understand if you don't have the money for something today how are you going to have the money to pay for the Nimble loan in a weeks or a months time at whatever ungodly interest rate they'll be charging.

rant over, back to your regular programming
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    OMG, that is one of the worst 'services'!
    Don't people understand if you don't have the money for something today how are you going to have the money to pay for the Nimble loan in a weeks or a months time at whatever ungodly interest rate they'll be charging.

rant over, back to your regular programming
    I know, I hate those payday lenders too... or more accurately, the thought of those desperate people who already struggle making ends meet are forced into an endless debt cycle with high interest rate loans - they are worse than a credit card.
    And yes, if they had a choice they shouldn't use them, but so many people at my old work were on "week to week" budgets, so an unexpected big expense can force people onto these last resort measures.
    Oops, off topic.

The fact the Oz bio is causing fans to get their knickers in a knot isn't a bad thing. After all, with a limited run, I am sure some of those who are being vocal will want to collect the Oz version because of its controversial uniqueness...

I find it funny because most of the people complaining will never have access to it anyways...

At the end of the day, if people don't like the bio they don't have to buy the product or they can throw it out. Not every Transformer has to be the be-all-end-all perfect continuity piece. And this is JUST A BIO... it isn't the physical toy itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    The fact the Oz bio is causing fans to get their knickers in a knot isn't a bad thing. After all, with a limited run, I am sure some of those who are being vocal will want to collect the Oz version because of its controversial uniqueness...

I find it funny because most of the people complaining will never have access to it anyways...

At the end of the day, if people don't like the bio they don't have to buy the product or they can throw it out. Not every Transformer has to be the be-all-end-all perfect continuity piece. And this is JUST A BIO... it isn't the physical toy itself.
    Exactly my thoughts, and if someone has called Gok an egomaniac, they seriously need to get their head checked.
    Last edited by Jetfire in the sky; 10th February 2015 at 01:01 PM.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I would think each to their own. But I am fine as this is not a world wide thingy.

I actually could understand why though, as I pointed, will Goki change Japanese import mp-10 "Convoy" to Optimus? It is after all in Japanese TT box.

As I would expect "Streak" to be used and not "Bluestreak" in TT. Some collectors can be really picky. Hence why some have said he should have just translated it and not add or change the original. Is a small issue but can cause a stir.

This doesn't affect me anyway as I already bought from jp online store.

Transformers. Serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by rodent View Post
    Transformers. Serious business.
    LoLz.
    I'd like to hear the thoughts of the 3 members that this will actually affect, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    LoLz.
    I'd like to hear the thoughts of the 3 members that this will actually affect, if at all.
    I think I've already said it, but I was going to skip Star Saber all together and I'm honestly considering it with the Australian Booklet. Stupid Goktimus Prime and his interesting Bios.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)