Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Next two Masterpiece toys for Australia

It's also weird not to see Masterpiece Rodimus Prime, or was it because he was a total disaster we try to forget about him?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    It's also weird not to see Masterpiece Rodimus Prime, or was it because he was a total disaster we try to forget about him?
    He wasn't a total disaster: the Targetmaster included with the Hasbro version is pretty cool.

Probably just lack of space... since there are soooo many darn Optimus toys now.
    He did have one Rodimus toy at the top, so that's probably the representative of that character and all his toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Probably just lack of space... since there are soooo many darn Optimus toys now.
    He did have one Rodimus toy at the top, so that's probably the representative of that character and all his toys.
    I imagine it was space, but I think what I was trying to get at is why specifically those ones that were left out, were left out. It's reasonably clear that Nemesis Prime wasn't included because, as a Decepticon and evil character, he doesn't follow in the "tradition" of Optimus as Rodimus and Vector do (but not Sentinel, so that's interesting). The same is true of the first BM Primal - it doesn't look anything like the versions of the character most people are familiar with so it's an easy pick to leave out*. But then there are some others that haven't been included, and I just wondered what Gok's thinking was.

*It's always a shame when the shows aren't toy-accurate.

Yeah, it was due to space issues. There are a lot more Optimus or Prime toys that I would've liked to include, but had to omit due to lack of space. This is also what took me so long to do that page. I was constantly including and removing and shuffling and reshuffling the order of the toys... gah! So yeah, no disrespect to any toy omitted... there just wasn't room!

Megatran Guest

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY OPTIMUS PRIME.

Just need a bigger sheet to include them all.

Damn, that'd be some awesome poster. Lovely work!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, it was due to space issues. There are a lot more Optimus or Prime toys that I would've liked to include, but had to omit due to lack of space. This is also what took me so long to do that page. I was constantly including and removing and shuffling and reshuffling the order of the toys... gah! So yeah, no disrespect to any toy omitted... there just wasn't room!
    As a matter of curiosity, who were the Primes that you had to omit?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    As a matter of curiosity, who were the Primes that you had to omit?
    It's probably easier for me to do this...
    http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime...ambiguation%29

Hahaha, well played Goki