Causality CA-13 Diesel and M3 Crossfire Set
    Generations 2014 Series 02 - Set of 4
    Generations 2014 Voyager Series 02 - Whirl
    Generations 2013 Series 04 - Thundercracker
    DW-P19B Warhead
    DW-P19P Warhead
    MP-19 Masterpiece Smokescreen
    Generations 2014 Series 01 - Set of 4
    Generations 2014 Voyager Series 01 - Set of 2 (Doubledealer & Rhinox)
    Function X-03 - Smart Robin
    MP-18 Masterpiece Bluestreak

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    My POL shipped this morning... cant wait

Unique Toys Mania King (Messiah)
    Causality CA-13 Diesel and M3 Crossfire Set
    Generations 2014 Series 02 - Set of 4
    Generations 2014 Voyager Series 02 - Whirl
    Generations 2013 Series 04 - Thundercracker
    DW-P19B Warhead
    DW-P19P Warhead
    MP-19 Masterpiece Smokescreen
    Generations 2014 Series 01 - Set of 4
    Generations 2014 Voyager Series 01 - Set of 2 (Doubledealer & Rhinox)
    Function X-03 - Smart Robin
    MP-18 Masterpiece Bluestreak
    Looks like you were clever enough to lock in that elusive set early!

As for myself, the following notice applies:

Quote Originally Posted by BBTS Customer Care
    Hi - We wanted to update you about the status of your preorder for Generation Deluxe Wave 01 figures. Hasbro unfortunately had a large shortage on this assortment and filled only 20% of our order, which is extremely unusual. We were recently notified that no more inventory was available and nothing further would be shipped to us. Using our large supply network we were able to track down a significant amount of inventory from another market (at $135 a case!) We are very pleased to be able to fill your preorders on this item, and we apologize for the delay. Hasbro typically does not have supply issues this severe on initial orders so we needed to give them some time to give us final word on if they would be able to ship more product to us or not. Cases, Sets, and Singles for Dreadwing, Goldfire, and Waspinator will fill in early February after our shipment arrives. Roughly 70% of the Skids preorders will fill in early February. If you ordered more than 2 pieces, your preorders for additional pieces over 2 have been moved to the end of the line so we can attempt to get 1 or 2 pieces to as many people as possible. We will attempt to find more Skids, but it is possible that we may not be able to. Preorders for Skids placed before 12/17 will fill, preorders between 12/17 and 12/25 will likely fill if we see typical cancellation rates, preorders 12/26 and later may not fill, but we will do our best. We will pull the Skids from any cancelled/unpaid case and set orders as well, so that should improve everyone's chances.

Thanks for buying from BBTS, and sorry again about the delay. Above all else we want to be your go-to source for Transformers and we'll do everything we can to fill your orders.

Thanks
    Joel Boblit
    President
    www.bigbadtoystore.com
    As I pre-ordered mine on Christmas Eve, fingers crossed and hope for the best.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

AOEFELCOP shipped yesterday.
    (Age of Extinction First Edition Leader Class Optimus Prime )

Current POL waiting status:

-Generations Skrapnel and Tailgate IN STOCK
    -Generations Cosmos and Swerve PREORDER SHIPS 3rd QUARTER
    -Generations Cliffjumper PREORDER SHIPS AUGUST
    -Generations Gears and Acid Storm PREORDER SHIPS AUGUST
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Just paid for my TF neck ties. Now the looooong waiting game begins.
    One day to process payment. Another day to ship from Japan to Australia. Then a couple of weeks for it to clear Customs and get to me!

I'm currently waiting on... my entire collection prior to moving to Australia.

We finally decided to bite the bullet and get my things, which have been in storage of the UK, shipped over. This includes my entire TF, other toys, and comic book collection. I'm thinking I might start its own thread so I can document and share with the group here the journey of the stuff, then take some MAJOR unboxing pics when it finally gets here. (Does anyone know where the right place for that sort of thing might be? Acquisitions?)

The stuff is getting picked up on the 12th August. It will take approximately two months to arrive in Australia, then will have to clear customs, and then we'll have to arrange transport from Brisbane up to Rocky for it (probably on the back of a removal truck), so I'd expect it in November at the latest.

It's just about the second most exciting thing I've done since changing countries... the first being marrying the girl I moved over here for, which I'm doing on September 19th.

It's one hell of a waiting game!

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I'm currently waiting on... my entire collection prior to moving to Australia.

We finally decided to bite the bullet and get my things, which have been in storage of the UK, shipped over. This includes my entire TF, other toys, and comic book collection. I'm thinking I might start its own thread so I can document and share with the group here the journey of the stuff, then take some MAJOR unboxing pics when it finally gets here. (Does anyone know where the right place for that sort of thing might be? Acquisitions?)

The stuff is getting picked up on the 12th August. It will take approximately two months to arrive in Australia, then will have to clear customs, and then we'll have to arrange transport from Brisbane up to Rocky for it (probably on the back of a removal truck), so I'd expect it in November at the latest.

It's just about the second most exciting thing I've done since changing countries... the first being marrying the girl I moved over here for, which I'm doing on September 19th.

It's one hell of a waiting game!
    Maybe try the collections section?

Waiting on a shipment from Transformerland.com, Chimungmung, and waiting on a heap of due-in-August TFs to drop into my POL at BBTS before they ship. It's gonna be a big month or so!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Waiting for Masterpiece Grimlock to ship from TRU.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Powermaster Optimus Prime
    Powermaster Dreadwind
    Rescue Force x 4 MSOC
    MP Wheeljack
    MP Bumblebee
    MP Ultra Magnus
    Generations Nightbeat, Crosscut, Jhiaxus, Wingblade, Arcee, Chromia, Gears, Acid Storm.