Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 192934353637383940414243444959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Indeed, congrats Trev to both you & your middle-woman - My bias aside, you're really going to enjoy that collection of figures as it's easily one of the best MPs to-date.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    And the suspense is over! Now the 'checking the mail 95 times a day' part of the waiting begins
    95 times a day Let's hope this guy can manage a more direct route over here
    Glad that's sorted for you, bud. You can scratch another potential headache off the list

And the suspense is over! Now the 'checking the mail 95 times a day' part of the waiting begins
    yeah congrats man ...now you wouldn't have to worry about the circus when he get release locally..! And just sit back and watch the show! lol

Just ordered from Amazon

-Kreo Defensor, Piranacon, Abominus, Trailbreaker & Windcharger
    -Transformers: 30th Anniversary Collection
    -BH deluxe Smokescreen

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Indeed, congrats Trev to both you & your middle-woman - My bias aside, you're really going to enjoy that collection of figures as it's easily one of the best MPs to-date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    95 times a day Let's hope this guy can manage a more direct route over here
    Glad that's sorted for you, bud. You can scratch another potential headache off the list
    Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    yeah congrats man ...now you wouldn't have to worry about the circus when he get release locally..! And just sit back and watch the show! lol
    Cheers everyone for your well wishes - lets just hope he makes it to my lovin arms in one piece

Cheers everyone for your well wishes - lets just hope he makes it to my lovin arms in one piece
    That reminds me of the Simpsons Funzo episode where Soundwave is the hottest toy that everyone must have this year and then they awaken and start killing everything...

I wish there was the option to record your voice so you can get it to say

"(Your name) inferior, Soundwave Superior"

Metroplex is currently going through Customs clearance. Now to watch it take twice as long to go through that than it took to scoot around the US and over to Australia! I'll be lucky if I get the toy before the end of the month.

Just got the email. My 3 big boxes rom BBTS are waiting for me at the post office! Now I have to get someone with a car to help me after work get them home as don't want to risk taking them at 100kph in the back of my ute.

C'mon work day - hurry up and finish! Metroplex & the triple changers are waiting!

Just got the email. My 3 big boxes rom BBTS are waiting for me at the post office! Now I have to get someone with a car to help me after work get them home as don't want to risk taking them at 100kph in the back of my ute.

C'mon work day - hurry up and finish! Metroplex & the triple changers are waiting!
    No space in the passenger seat(s)?

Couldn't agree more! Just found out that my POL has arrived at home!

Can't wait to lay my hands on my prize, Terminus Hexatron in Wingwolf mode!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!