My thoughts about this toy...

Pros:
+ Interesting engineering/transformation.
+ Decent paint apps
+ Autobot logos present (still can't believe that the Cyberverse figures are better at having logos than some Deluxes)
+ Weapon is made out of solid plastic and not that soft rubbery crap that the Legions Class weapons are made from
+ Multiple holes on vehicle mode means that the weapon can be attached in different positions or you can add on more weapons
+ Storage point on back of robot mode for weapon

Cons:
+ The robot mode feels rather "hollow." I know it's because the entire lower half tucks into it in vehicle mode, but I would've preferred it if say the wheels on the back could fold right into them and fill the space up.
+ My major gripe about this toy: What's with the 'windows' on the chest?? The show model doesn't have those. Worst of all, it looks really bad in vehicle mode as the entire mid section of the bonnet has these random windows on them! The only reason I can imagine is that they designed this toy as a 'scale down' of the Voyager Class figure, which does have doors/windows on the sides of the torso. But I see no reason why they had to replicate this on the Commander Class figure... it may make the toy more Voyager-toy accurate, but it makes it less show-accurate. And considering that TF Prime was conceived as a show first, I find it rather unnecessary and detractive for the Commander toy's vehicle form and the robot mode also suffers from being less show-accurate too. This toy would be 10 times more awesome if it didn't have those needless faux-door/window kibble on the chest/bonnet.

I voted for "Only if..." --> only if you're collecting Cyberverse. Otherwise go for the Voyager.